Thanks for your support fighterers! - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010

Fighter Fest 2010 Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2010 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Thanks for your support fighterers!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 01:15 PM   #31
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:35 PM
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Thanks for your support fighterers!

Group hug!
Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Phoebe!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #32
Smokey74
GURU
CF Pimp
Smokey74's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:35 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 14 Posts
Smokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to behold

The group ride was stellar this year.. 2 hours of riding in a downpour. Sorry I missed most of you, I only made it to the resort on Sunday morning for a little bit. I explained in another thread.. I'll make up for it next year.

Adam, I guess you changed your phone number becasue people like me had it..

"Puff puff, give. Puff puff, give. You fuckin' up the rotation."
Smokey74 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smokey74!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #33
sprbeast
fukstik

CF Addict
sprbeast's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

lets just be glad they didn't make the damages charge retroactive from the last 2 years. lol i'll see what i can do to help locate another place for next year. hell i live here. and there is time.
sprbeast is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sprbeast!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #34
Smokey74
GURU
CF Pimp
Smokey74's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 14 Posts
Smokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to behold

I'll see what I can find as well. The roads near the resort are my stompin grounds so I'll start looking when I'm out riding instead of just blasting by everything..

"Puff puff, give. Puff puff, give. You fuckin' up the rotation."
Smokey74 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smokey74!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #35
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey74 View Post
I'll see what I can find as well. The roads near the resort are my stompin grounds so I'll start looking when I'm out riding instead of just blasting by everything..
Well, prefer you keep your eyes on the roads, for your own sake, but yeah... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Christ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #36
Sheas Rebellion
Operation Sketchy At Best
CF Addict
Sheas Rebellion's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 102
Flipped Off 58 Times in 36 Posts
Sheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond repute

what about hershey highmedow campground. they have cabins and camping and stuff outdoors to cook on. only about 30 miles.

]
Sheas Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #37
Christ
CF Pimp
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Blastard View Post
what about hershey highmedow campground. they have cabins and camping and stuff outdoors to cook on. only about 30 miles.
There are a bunch of state parks around that you guys could probably camp in, too, and they don't say much about noise... tagging and shit probably wouldn't be tolerated, though... unless it was with Ketchup.

The state gets a little more serious about damaging the park grounds than a resort might... so for the guys that can hold back the hooliganism while they're at the grounds, that might be an option.

They also allow fires on camp areas, as long as they're not OOC.

Quote:
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
This user High Fived Christ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #38
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:35 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
I did however get a $300 fee for damages. . . which was better than having vandalism charges pressed, but hey.
I don't know, but $300 doesn't really sound that bad.

The place was tagged up pretty well, burnouts around the parking lot (including inch-deep burns from last year), the community room at the inn was completely wasted last time I saw it, I think I heard something about a broken lamp and replacing part of the 15th green.

Did you get an actual detailed list - because that would be awesome to see.

I'll give the Felicita a $300 security deposit up front next year, if they'll let us come back. (We may not be having ribs, though.)

I don't think there's any business establishment that's going to appreciate our type of fun. At least at the Felicita, we have Dave the security guard on our side, and I think the owner was cool. Was it just the manager dude who was a dick?

Even the cop that came to the resort was cool. At least that's what I heard - I was hiding at the time.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2010, 04:29 PM   #39
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I think we could do without the tagging next year. To me it was the only real damage
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #40
Christ
CF Pimp

Smoker - The most unfortunate part is that the town itself is trying to get rid of the hooliganism associated with the shows. The citizens of the town have, time and time again, started petitions to get the shows "regulated" more strictly. Between that and the actual damages to town/state property, personal property, etc... the overall result is that many places won't tolerate such behavior.

The town/state are trying to find a happy medium, it seems, between allowing people to have fun (even somewhat at the expense of others), and keeping the townspeople calm about the situation. There's alot of revenue that comes from those shows, both for Carlisle and Pennsylvania at large, so they're really trying to balance it all out.

If you can find someone that owns an old building in that area, closed warehouse, etc, they may let you guys hang for a modest fee for the weekend.

The only issues will be electricity and the like. Tagging, I'm sure, won't be an issue at all, since most of the older places in the area are all tagged out anyway. LOL.

However, most of the "abandoned" buildings in the area, that I remember, are outside of town, so noone's going to bitch and whine if you guys are racing around, burning out, making lots of noise, or having a fucking orgy in the parking lot, if you want. (Never know...)

As far as power generation, if everyone staying is willing to kick in some, I'm sure someone has a generator they can bring that would run a fridge and shit, and fuel wouldn't be too much. Logistically, it works for a camping situation for a large number of people. Keeps you inside shelter, nobody around to bitch, and probably cheaper than the resort, as well.

Quote:
Quote:

These people High Fived Christ!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010