Thanks for the Hospitality - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010

Fighter Fest 2010 Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2010 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Thanks for the Hospitality

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #31
jellyloco
NorthEast Streetfighters

Fighterer
jellyloco's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
jellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nice
Default Re: Thanks for the Hospitality

pheebs that was hilarious what a ride home it was like a warzone

street is gangsta

www.ridingunderinsanity.com
jellyloco is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jellyloco!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #32
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:23 PM
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyloco View Post
pheebs that was hilarious what a ride home it was like a warzone
No shit! I got hit in the leg with a retread and it also chipped my swingarm. I touched it up though. It's funny because my ride *in* to PA was so uneventful, and I rode in all by myself.
Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Phoebe!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #33
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

awsome!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #34
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus

Phoebe is one bad motherfucker.

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived cage!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #35
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chg380 View Post
Phoebe is one bad motherfucker.
A word to the wise:

Don't get into a drinking contest with Phoebe!!

Don't know about you - but that girl will drink me under the table in no time flat.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2010, 09:46 AM   #36
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
A word to the wise:

Don't get into a drinking contest with Phoebe!!

Don't know about you - but that girl will drink me under the table in no time flat.
I think I just paced myself really well. Believe me, I was definitely drunk by the end of the night, but usually all it takes is 3 or 4 beers for me.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #37
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

You drunk Tom under the table!
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2010, 10:30 AM   #38
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
You drunk Tom under the table!
Yeah, but he had almost finished that bottle of peppermint schnapps by the time he got to me! At least his breath smelled good
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #39
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
No shit! I got hit in the leg with a retread and it also chipped my swingarm. I touched it up though. It's funny because my ride *in* to PA was so uneventful, and I rode in all by myself.

seems to be the trend when we have these damn caravans!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #40
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Oh yeah, after I split off from you guys and was riding for a while, a car in front of me kicked up a rock that hit me in the shin like a bullet and shot off to the side of the road. I actually felt it through my pants and my boot. Good thing I always wear gear.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010