My whereabouts - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010

Fighter Fest 2010 Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2010 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My whereabouts

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
dnbltn
Kicks Ass
CF Addict
dnbltn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:20 PM
Flip Offs: 87
Flipped Off 34 Times in 30 Posts
dnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to behold
Default My whereabouts

My trip to fighterfest and sudden disappearance.

I had some pretty big hopes for FF10. I had expected to have a wild and crazy time kicking it with a bunch of you guys and tearing up some roads. Sadly this year, that was not the case. Some of you guys know, I travel A LOT! Joel, zach, ben, michelle, You guys all know this. Ive probably been home 3 months out of the last 14. I flew in from a 3 week trip the evening of the 23rd…. Fighterfest Friday. The 7 hour trip alone was exhausting. I had all intention of unpacking, throwing my shit into a bookbag and taking the 2.5 hour ride up to carslile and party Friday night. That didn’t necessarily happen. Between feeling like I got hit by a truck, getting the bike ready, unpacking, etc. It was about 9pm by the time I was situated and ready to go. I pretty much said hell with it, took a nap and helped jess close up the bar she worked at. That was about 2 am. After doing my “duty” as her boyfriend it was about 4am by the time I was able to fall asleep.

Saturday morning I woke up nice and early. I had my bags packed and everything ready to go. I jumped on the bike and headed on up to Carslile. I was making great time and enjoying the ride until I rolled through West Chester and got pulled over by a cop. He was cool, he scoped out the bike and made a few comments. He let me go when I showed him the military ID. I counted myself lucky and continued on my trip. 2 Miles from the turnpike I was riding through some stretch of highway with construction going on. Long story short I hit a patch of road and my suspension got a workout…. I also had taken off my front fender recently… My steel braded brake line runs over the wheel at this point. While I am not exactly sure how it happened, My tire ate the brake line… Also tweaked my fork anything else that may be wrong with the bike at this point is all speculation. I still have yet to have my bike looked at.

So I limped the 70ish miles back home with nothing but my rear brakes. By this time its 1030. Im exhausted sweaty, feeling nauseous, etc etc. As bullheaded as I am, I took the ride BACK up the way I just came in the car. I got up to fighterfest, chilled with a couple people for a few hours and everyone was getting ready to pack up and head to the hotel. It was a hellish hot day so I went to walmart, picked up two cases of water (thanks for pitching in nailbomb) and dropped them off at the hotel. At this point I am spent, I chilled at the hotel in the AC for about 30minutes or so waiting for some people to get back. It was about then I realized how exhausted I was. I knew I wouldn’t enjoy myself the way I had wanted to at the event. Between that and the lack of time I have spent at home lately I really just wanted to go home, take a nap and catch up with Jess.

I took the uneventuful (thank god) ride back home and was in bed my 9pm. I crashed the fuck out all day Sunday and all of Monday…

Im just happy I had a chance to spend a little time with some of you guys.
dnbltn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: My whereabouts

I told ya you should have just limped it to the fair grounds and we woulda went to work on it for ya

But there's always next year

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Wolfman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:20 PM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnbltn View Post

Between feeling like I got hit by a truck.
I got hit by SUV on my Bike three days Prior i showed

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #4
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

there was definitely some bad luck this year.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SquidVicious!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #5
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

well it was nice to say hi in person!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:20 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

DAN DAN THA HOOLIGAN!ya did better than me mate ! ..

Fookin Rep ya lad!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
dnbltn
Kicks Ass
CF Addict
dnbltn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 87
Flipped Off 34 Times in 30 Posts
dnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to behold

yea maybe next year we can actually chill and talk for a min! lol. Bikes look great adam.
dnbltn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dnbltn!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2010, 01:23 AM   #8
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Apparently i am an idiot..

i had NO IDEA who i gave the money too for the water at ff i saw them (the water) back at the inn but they were promptly destroyed.

dude you should of said something.. we are both on ff we are brothers you could of crashed on the floor of our room.

either way i am sorry to hear about your bike, i am glad you drove back and i hope you make it next year man

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010