Haelo's March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Haelo's March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #1
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:45 AM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 
Default Haelo's March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist

Here she is, Cerberus 1298. Brutally outclassed but I'll post a thread anyway

Mods:
Ferrodo HH Pads w/ custom spacers
Custom headlights and brackets (removed upper and fairing bracket)
Custom speedometer (removed stock gauges)
EMGO bar-end mirror (removed stock mirrors)
Pazzo shorty levers
Big Bike Ram Air covers w/ custom cowling and mounting (removed lowers)
Removed stock tail, custom battery tray
'03 R6 integrated tail light, custom plate mount
Custom mufflers
Satin black paint
Exhaust cam
Clutch hub mod
RK Gold XW-Ring chain
17/43 Driven sprockets
Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires, stock size front, 180/55-17 Rear

Quarter mile ET: 8.8 seconds
Best lap around Jennings GP: 1:42

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2007, 11:19 PM   #2
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Haelo's March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2007, 11:37 PM   #3
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:45 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I really like your bike man... I used to HATE busas... but it was really just because of all those lame stretched swingarm, chrome-covered, Playstation 2 and speaker carts they call motorcycles...

Anyways, nice work on yours and good luck!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2007, 11:39 PM   #4
dogbreath
Function IS Form

Man that's what I need on my bike, a playstation.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2007, 11:39 PM   #5
dogbreath
Function IS Form

I mean I'm always hitten apex after apex and thinkin it would be a lot more fun to play pong or whatever the fuck you play on a playstation

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2007, 01:21 AM   #6
enrico vespa
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 10 Posts
enrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well liked

what would be gangsta is to get sony as a sponsor and they can offer a PSP!

Without the frontfender, do get alot of stuff flung at your radiator?

I always wanted to run without the front fender, but didm't know if I get a rock bustin up my grill.

enrico vespa is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2007, 01:22 AM   #7
dogbreath
Function IS Form

Haven't ridden it without the front fender. I have a fender coming from Germany; I ordered through Wild Hair Accessories; but it got smashed in customs so I have to wait for another.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2007, 01:23 AM   #8
dogbreath
Function IS Form

I'm going to make a grill for it until the fender comes.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2007, 01:27 AM   #9
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:45 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

wOot!

now i see the potential of a busa!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2007, 01:32 AM   #10
dogbreath
Function IS Form

Yeah, someone with a skill could make a really nice bike out of one, if anyone with skill ever tried.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests