Haelo's March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Haelo's March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2007, 05:44 PM   #41
zx636skiv
Fighterer
zx636skiv's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:21 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
zx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friends
Default Re: Haelo's March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by haelo
Dude the pics work for everyone else, what's wrong with your computer? Clear your browser cache and go to the first page of the thread and hit reload.
I dunno...working now...

I have to say that is about the only Busa I have seen that I really like...mostly because it doesn't look like a busa!!

That is a nice looking ride, now I know what everyone else has been talking about....and thanx for making my decision harder!!

...C-Ya...Skiv...
'00 ZX6fightR & '99 Marauder project

My ever ongoing 6R Fighter Project
zx636skiv is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #42
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 
Default Re: Haelo's March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist

Vote for me.
Vote for me.
Vote for me.
Vote for me.

I don't want to lose by too many votes

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests