Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010 - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2010 Fighter of the Year

2010 Fighter of the Year The battle of the Streetfighter of the month winners, to determine the Streetfighter of the Year!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010

View Poll Results: Which is 2010's Fighter of the Year?!
Seth420 120 12.04%
CBRRRT 27 2.71%
Pigmool 76 7.62%
ban-1200 17 1.71%
Motohorho 203 20.36%
Spikeydevilbandit 68 6.82%
u531355 38 3.81%
moto15 91 9.13%
Sideshow Bob 190 19.06%
Skullrod 64 6.42%
Radiobloke 38 3.81%
Renegades 65 6.52%
Voters: 997. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 02:32 PM   #21
chance
wtf?
CF Addict
chance's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:20 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
chance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to all
Default Re: Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010

Alright, I decided. I love the bike, I love the builder, and I loved following the build. SSB's build thread was one of the most entertaining ones ive ever seen, and the bike is a show stopper. I love the stance, and, well, its orange!

Congrats man, I see now in the results that there are many that love your bike.
chance is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived chance!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #22
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
nice subliminal messaging Bob ^

thanks CK......

I got it out of my little book of dirty tricks*

*unfortunatly most off was useless. somehow standing under a red light, on street corners & waving my crotch at passers buy, didn't seam appropriate

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Sideshow bob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 02:44 PM   #23
CBRRRT
Stinky Crusty Old Bastard
CF Addict
CBRRRT's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
CBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Fucker of a vote this one, and like Bob I voted for quite a few of the winners. How do I seperate them and pick a winner? I cant, because they are awesome machines and I would be proud to own any of them.

That said, I dreamed my bike, so I built my dream bike.

My blade got my vote. Everyone else gets my total respect.

http://www.facebook.com/honda.streetfighter Wun Farzund
My mind is glowing............................................. ...........Ingerlund
CBRRRT is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CBRRRT!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #24
geno
Asphalt Junkie

CF Addict
geno's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:20 PM
Flip Offs: 140
Flipped Off 115 Times in 16 Posts
geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

..........Voted. It was not an easy decision. All bikes are beautifully detailed. All winners in everyrespect!

Last nite I felt immortal, this morning I feel dead.
geno is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived geno!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #25
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp
VT420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 620
Flipped Off 609 Times in 85 Posts
VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

can i just have multiple votes please??? holy crap that was hard.... so many worthy bikes

and go team orange!!
VOTE FOR SSB!
but i wish i had more votes

: putting the fight in fighter since always....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
Let man fear woman when she hateth; for man in his innermost soul is merely evil; woman, however, is mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Heinlein
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
VT420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived VT420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #26
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 09:20 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Well my bike don't exist anymore. So on my behalf it should been taken out of this..

So don't vote for Motohorho..
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #27
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
Well my bike don't exist anymore. So on my behalf it should been taken out of this..

So don't vote for Motohorho..

?????

nooooo
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #28
Ant
Big Buelly

Fighterer
Ant's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:20 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Ant is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to all

they all look sick but Sideshow gets my vote.....just love the look of that bike!
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ant!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #29
DrAwKwArD
Buell Fighter
CF Addict
DrAwKwArD's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:20 AM
Flip Offs: 83
Flipped Off 144 Times in 69 Posts
DrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to all

The bike I think should win fighter of the year isn't even on the list so it's very hard to vote.

I also think that fighter of the year should be bikes that were built THAT year...not previous years all the way dating back 8 or 9 years...that's a bit ridiculous.

My subframe build
CBR Track bike build

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
DrAwKwArD is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #30
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwKwArD View Post
The bike I think should win fighter of the year isn't even on the list so it's very hard to vote.

I also think that fighter of the year should be bikes that were built THAT year...not previous years all the way dating back 8 or 9 years...that's a bit ridiculous.
What if the build spans years?

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2010 Fighter of the Year