Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010 - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2010 Fighter of the Year

2010 Fighter of the Year The battle of the Streetfighter of the month winners, to determine the Streetfighter of the Year!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010

View Poll Results: Which is 2010's Fighter of the Year?!
Seth420 120 12.04%
CBRRRT 27 2.71%
Pigmool 76 7.62%
ban-1200 17 1.71%
Motohorho 203 20.36%
Spikeydevilbandit 68 6.82%
u531355 38 3.81%
moto15 91 9.13%
Sideshow Bob 190 19.06%
Skullrod 64 6.42%
Radiobloke 38 3.81%
Renegades 65 6.52%
Voters: 997. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:22 PM   #31
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:45 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
What if the build spans years?
technically it should never be finished
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #32
mrgixxer
Gorilla...Hired Gorilla

CF Addict
mrgixxer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:45 AM
Flip Offs: 91
Flipped Off 73 Times in 61 Posts
mrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to behold
Poker Tournament Winner Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
Well my bike don't exist anymore. So on my behalf it should been taken out of this..

So don't vote for Motohorho..

Fuck That..... Great lookin Bike..... I'd ride the shit outta it.... Got My vote

Walk out..Tap out...Knocked out...You Pick
mrgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mrgixxer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #33
BRGB12X
Fighterer
BRGB12X's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 8 Times in 4 Posts
BRGB12X is a glorious beacon of lightBRGB12X is a glorious beacon of lightBRGB12X is a glorious beacon of lightBRGB12X is a glorious beacon of lightBRGB12X is a glorious beacon of lightBRGB12X is a glorious beacon of lightBRGB12X is a glorious beacon of lightBRGB12X is a glorious beacon of light

I normally don't vote for bikes that have been S.F. mag cuz that's props enough, give it to some other guy. But this time it looks like they all were in S.F.
Custom Fighters is getting big!

Satan Loves Ya Babe
Now Go Out and Kill

Fuck MaximumSuzuki.com
BRGB12X is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived BRGB12X!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #34
McBlacken
The Black Arm-y
CF Addict
McBlacken's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:45 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 15 Times in 11 Posts
McBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant future

Wow, great competition, this was tough. I went with the bike I would want the most.

Good luck all, and great bikes all around.

McBlacken is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived McBlacken!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #35
Lt Numb Nuts
GURU
CF Lover
Lt Numb Nuts's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 9 Times in 6 Posts
Lt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, I really need help on deciding!
Olive 'em are awesome bikes.
Lt Numb Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Lt Numb Nuts!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #36
Colledge123
Bikeless
CF Addict
Colledge123's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:45 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
Colledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to all

this years entries are bloody hot

edit: shit, i thought it was a good turnout for a fotm
Colledge123 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Colledge123!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #37
katana john
OLD GUY's RULE
CF Pimp
katana john's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 277
Flipped Off 92 Times in 62 Posts
katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Linkmasters 

A lot of realy fine machines this year. But I'm going with the Spondon.
katana john is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived katana john!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #38
Gixerman
?????????????

Gixerman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:45 AM
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 55 Times in 45 Posts
Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Took me bloody ages to make up my mind as all the bikes are of an exceptional level but i finally chose one to get my vote.
Good luck to all the entrants you all deserve to win
Gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Gixerman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #39
gary20082008
Fighter
gary20082008's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
gary20082008 is a good noobiegary20082008 is a good noobie

Sideshow bob get an award for that helmet.

Hey, at least you have the making of a bike. Right?

1989 Ninja 600 (C2) aka Money pit aka Carb hell
2004 GXSR 600
gary20082008 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gary20082008!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #40
DrAwKwArD
Buell Fighter
CF Addict
DrAwKwArD's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:45 AM
Flip Offs: 83
Flipped Off 144 Times in 69 Posts
DrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
What if the build spans years?
Then when it's done (of course one could get into semantics and say "my bike is never done" but then they'd just be a troll). I just don't think digging up 9 year old bikes for a "Fighter of the Year" is legit...I actually think it's bullshit to be honest. You wouldn't give Forrest Gump a best picture award for 2010, would you?

My subframe build
CBR Track bike build

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
DrAwKwArD is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2010 Fighter of the Year