Vote Here for the January 2011 Fighter of the Month! - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here for the January 2011 Fighter of the Month!

View Poll Results: Which is Jan 2011's Fighter of the Month!?
Hybrid1300R 213 24.26%
Northamerican 212 24.15%
Gixerman 192 21.87%
Renegades 261 29.73%
Voters: 878. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #31
Jon suzuki
Irish Fighter
Noobie
Jon suzuki's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:25 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jon suzuki is a NOOB
Default Re: Vote Here for the January 2011 Fighter of the Month!

Renegades for me Love this bike, This defines a Streetfighter for me when I imagine a Fightered Lump in my head I get a flash of this green beast. Great work keep it up Delighted its finally on the road will see it in its glory in march. Great bikes entered all sweet Fair play to all the hard work put in boys
Jon suzuki is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jon suzuki!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #32
Lt Numb Nuts
GURU
CF Lover
Lt Numb Nuts's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:25 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 9 Times in 6 Posts
Lt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of lightLt Numb Nuts is a glorious beacon of light

Im gonna have to go ahead and say I went with ya boy Renegade on this one.
But damn are all those bikes sexy, really cant discriminate on any bike but there is just something about the green On renegades!
Lt Numb Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Lt Numb Nuts!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 07:47 PM   #33
xj750STRTFIGHTR
Fighterer
xj750STRTFIGHTR's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:25 AM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
xj750STRTFIGHTR is making some friendsxj750STRTFIGHTR is making some friendsxj750STRTFIGHTR is making some friendsxj750STRTFIGHTR is making some friendsxj750STRTFIGHTR is making some friends

Close race this month

-Sneaky Bitch knows KARATE!!!!-

xj750STRTFIGHTR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2011, 12:09 AM   #34
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
Yeah but it's just the batches of streetfighters beeing built all look the same at the moe

What happened to a streetfighter beeing a bike you rode the arse off and built out of what you had spare and actuly showed it is used and not kept in a garage?

It's ment to fight the street not fight 4 Walls trying to escape lol
Gixerman rides the piss out of everything he owns (i know). Just because it's all pretty in the pictures doesn't mean it doesn't get the piss kicked out of it.

all are incredible bikes and i'm sure they get their fair share of flogging
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2011, 12:42 AM   #35
Shane Liberty
#114 CVMA/STTARS
CF Pimp
Shane Liberty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:25 AM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 319 Times in 78 Posts
Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

North American All the way baby! It was great to feature the bike in RR!

Expert: CVMA #114
Expert: STTARS #114
Expert: WERA West #114

Current Build
'12 VMAX: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=68385
Previous Builds:
'97 VFR: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=36144
'92 FZR: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=31968
Shane Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2011, 04:51 AM   #36
was
Noobie
was's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:25 AM
was is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of light

dam this is a really hard one
was is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #37
RICH S202
WHO DARES WINS RODDERS
Fighterer
RICH S202's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 16
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
RICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to beholdRICH S202 is a splendid one to behold

Gixerman for me, its a well travelled bike lol
RICH S202 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #38
AparabolA
Noobie
AparabolA is a NOOB

northamerican. i love hawk gt's. love the gold frame and the wheels. i know the tank doesnt's fit but i'll get over it.
AparabolA is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #39
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

I've never seen a FOTM or FOTT poll so evenly tied before, that's awesome. I gave it up to North American this time, but there's was a lot I liked bout all these bikes. Good shit fellas.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jackstand Johnny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #40
JOEL
Noobie
Local Time: 10:25 AM
JOEL is a NOOB

Congratulations to all his bikes are incredible, but my vote this month goes for RENEGADES!!!
JOEL is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JOEL!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests