Vote for the February 2011 Fighter of the Month! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the February 2011 Fighter of the Month!

View Poll Results: Who is the February Fighter of the Month?
Section 59 20 2.50%
TocTuning 143 17.85%
Mr. Cuntz 128 15.98%
Scooby 18 2.25%
Ace 6061 216 26.97%
Yantosh 86 10.74%
Rouge 190 23.72%
Voters: 801. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 12:21 PM   #11
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for the February 2011 Fighter of the Month!

you got my vote yan
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived piester!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #12
DrAwKwArD
Buell Fighter
CF Addict
DrAwKwArD's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:11 AM
Flip Offs: 83
Flipped Off 144 Times in 69 Posts
DrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to all

Damn, wish I could have voted for two. Rouge got it but Mr. Cuntz was ALMOST there. Bad ass bike Cuntz.

EDIT: Sorry Rouge, spelled your name wrong!

My subframe build
CBR Track bike build

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
DrAwKwArD is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrAwKwArD!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #13
dschack
Fighterer
dschack's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:11 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
dschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of light

Ace got my vote, read thru his build log a while back, awesome build. Yantosh and Rouge were close behind tho, awesome bikes
dschack is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dschack!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 12:47 PM   #14
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

voted
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #15
geno
Asphalt Junkie

CF Addict
geno's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:11 AM
Flip Offs: 140
Flipped Off 115 Times in 16 Posts
geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I Voted-Toc did it for me this time. All the bikes were awesome and builders deserve buku reps! Good work gents!

Last nite I felt immortal, this morning I feel dead.
geno is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived geno!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #16
harris
www.pitstop-paint.co.uk
Fighterer
Local Time: 12:11 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
harris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of lightharris is a glorious beacon of light

As much as I like Yan's SV and he's a mate, Rouges bike is the one I'd like to own more than the others. Trick frame and more one-off bits than I can shaKe a stick at.
harris is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived harris!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 01:15 PM   #17
vtr
Fighter In Training
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
vtr is a NOOB

toc for me, i always go by which bike i would most want to hop on and takefor a ride, the ice won it for me!
vtr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived vtr!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #18
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:11 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

TONS of awesome talent. Ya'all got me grinning like a fool seeing my brother get some recognition for such work and effort. It heart alone won this thing Toc would be in the same position.

If it were not for my own brother entered up, I would have been torn by all the great machines that are up this month. So much talent, so much time, so much awesomeness. FOTM has always been an awesome thing to be part of. Sure is a great perk to being part of CF getting to see the best of the best showcased together in one place.

Toc is going to be beside himself when he see's this thread when he gets off work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #19
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict
jvanguard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:11 AM
Flip Offs: 244
Flipped Off 194 Times in 40 Posts
jvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud of

Section 59 because that crazy mofo did his work in the snow and didn't snivel about being cold. Props to Section 59 from me. All the bikes were badass I even like Scoobs army bags.
jvanguard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jvanguard!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #20
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 02:11 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Voted....

I only vote on bikes that i would see myself riding.. And on every month here is not bike like that.. Now here is 2.. I could see me riding to work on Rogues or Aces bike..
But vote goes to bike that i see to have more potential to become bike i would like to ride on two days
(takes LOT of more power)

Rogues has my vote.
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Motohorho!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests