Vote Here for the June 2011 Fighter of the MOnth! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here for the June 2011 Fighter of the MOnth!

View Poll Results: Which bike is June 2011's Fighter of the Month on CustomFighters.com?
R3voltn1's CBR 929 426 44.19%
Wildweasel_pt's Vmax 58 6.02%
KawaFunky's ZX10 87 9.02%
KnifeMakers's CBR F2 340 35.27%
Maestro's VTR Superhawk 53 5.50%
Voters: 964. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 02:15 AM   #1
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:55 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Vote Here for the June 2011 Fighter of the MOnth!

Click the bike pics to go to their post.

Holy effing beautiful bikes this month! Tough call, but I know who I'm voting for. . . which do you choose?

R3voltn1's CBR 929

wildweasel_pt's Vmax

Kawafunky's ZX10

KnifeMaker87's CBR f2

Maestro's Superhawk vtr

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 02:19 AM   #2
x0ny
Fighter In Training
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
x0ny is a NOOB
Default Re: Vote Here for the June 2011 Fighter of the MOnth!

Lots of nice bike this month and all of them had a lot of custom works!!! so hard...
x0ny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived x0ny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 02:24 AM   #3
badfish816
Bazinga!
CF Pimp
badfish816's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 347
Flipped Off 301 Times in 61 Posts
badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

damn that was hard!!!!!!!!!

Damm it all yer tha finest blokes fer sure!Im stickin with you lads through thick and thin, war and peace, good and bad!United we stand as strong a bunchof outcast hooligans as ever stomped this fookin planet! -Robs R. Eater
badfish816 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 02:25 AM   #4
tjv11022
this is my boomstick
Fighterer
tjv11022's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
tjv11022 is a good noobietjv11022 is a good noobie

that 929 up top is freaking outstanding. it looks showroom worthy but knifemaker still has my vote idk what it is about his bike but damn i love it.
tjv11022 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived tjv11022!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 02:25 AM   #5
B12 Fighter
Noobie
B12 Fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
B12 Fighter is a NOOB

awesome bikes
B12 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 02:38 AM   #6
ilikenapalm
Fighter
ilikenapalm's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
ilikenapalm is making some friendsilikenapalm is making some friendsilikenapalm is making some friendsilikenapalm is making some friends

Geez, each bike is fantastic in its own way. Tough choice.
ilikenapalm is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 03:16 AM   #7
gsryder
GURU
Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 8 Times in 5 Posts
gsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to beholdgsryder is a splendid one to behold

WOW.....just WOW, outstanding bikes and craftsmanship......so hard to vote.
I am not going to say how I voted....I dont want to take anything away from the others.
Excellent job guys you should all be proud to rock those bikes anywhere!!!!!!
gsryder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 03:25 AM   #8
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:55 AM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

how do you vote for more than one bike? Holy shit, this is a good month.
thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived thaOrleanyte!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 03:26 AM   #9
Spazpunk
Cpt. Obvious
CF Addict
Spazpunk's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Flip Offs: 60
Flipped Off 30 Times in 10 Posts
Spazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud of

So so glad I didn't get my bike back together in time for this month. I wouldn't stand a chance...

96 bandit build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecepticonDon View Post
yeah, something that can go 150 mph, but has to be held up with a stick while stationary......is bound to fall over
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
Spazpunk is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2011, 05:39 AM   #10
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Extremely tough decision but I voted for the nicest F2 in the world just ahead of Fathead's.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests