Vote Here For The September 2011 Fighter Of The Month - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here For The September 2011 Fighter Of The Month

View Poll Results: Vote Here for the September 2011 Fighter of the Month
Mr. Steen 1 217 23.87%
Mr. Steen 2 83 9.13%
Hardcore 325 35.75%
snapperhead 31 3.41%
cruuz 178 19.58%
brynster 57 6.27%
nealclark 18 1.98%
Voters: 909. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #31
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote Here For The September 2011 Fighter Of The Month

Cruuz.

Came down to my liking for the "American Style" and clean execution... Raw and gorgeous at the same time...

Bikes are getting better guys... It's getting tougher to decide...

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Poopie!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 03:46 PM   #32
geno
Asphalt Junkie

CF Addict
geno's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:40 AM
Flip Offs: 140
Flipped Off 115 Times in 16 Posts
geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

A tough choice fer sure. But after browsing it was hardcore in the end. Congrats to all the bikes though.

Last nite I felt immortal, this morning I feel dead.
geno is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #33
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

You guys do know you can click on the picture to see MORE pictures and details of the builds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
my wife loves me and my kids think i'm a god and that's all that matters
My Build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=GDogg007
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GDogg007!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #34
xtasyarmada
PhotoChop Master!
Fighter
xtasyarmada's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:40 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
xtasyarmada is making some friendsxtasyarmada is making some friendsxtasyarmada is making some friendsxtasyarmada is making some friendsxtasyarmada is making some friends

Too many awesome bikes to choose from, but after rigorous consideration..... cruuz got my vote. Good luck to all tho, some amazing work in each.

A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. So does a good lover.

1986 Honda VF1000R Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Exactly. And as an aside, you have a much lower risk of blowing yourself up.
xtasyarmada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived xtasyarmada!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #35
Scudsgunshow
DoOmie
Noobie
Scudsgunshow's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Scudsgunshow is a NOOB

tough decision!
Scudsgunshow is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Scudsgunshow!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #36
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

voted

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DecepticonDon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #37
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:40 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Voted.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived pineapple!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #38
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

Voted as well.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jackstand Johnny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #39
CAB
Dr. Evil
Fighterer
CAB's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:40 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 11 Times in 4 Posts
CAB is a good noobieCAB is a good noobie

fna, It took me over 20 min. to decide. Great group of bikes guys. Really great job to everybody

If I had unlimited funds, I could have unlimited fun

my F4 build
CAB is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CAB!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2011, 06:51 PM   #40
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Old skool brunga tear to me eye

Awesome display by al you blokes ,

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests