Vote Here For The November 2011 Fighter Of The Month - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here For The November 2011 Fighter Of The Month

View Poll Results: Vote Here for the November 2011 Fighter of the Month
yantosh 283 31.73%
Klaus 136 15.25%
piester 35 3.92%
xMiszax 89 9.98%
Mr.Steen 1 43 4.82%
Mr. Steen 2 48 5.38%
ctluba 235 26.35%
Tschiffely 23 2.58%
Voters: 892. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #41
cube
Fighter
cube's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
cube is a name known to allcube is a name known to allcube is a name known to allcube is a name known to allcube is a name known to allcube is a name known to allcube is a name known to allcube is a name known to allcube is a name known to allcube is a name known to allcube is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote Here For The November 2011 Fighter Of The Month

It's difficult this month
cube is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #42
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict
Fizzer_Fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 49 Times in 21 Posts
Fizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! So many nice rides this month, great work to everybody
Fizzer_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #43
NinjaJohn
Fookin shit up since 86
Senior Fighterer
NinjaJohn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Flip Offs: 52
Flipped Off 15 Times in 11 Posts
NinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud of

Well I slept on went over the threads again and my vote goes to piester, he was the only one to throw it up on one wheel, and thats what got my vote. hooligan With that being all of the bikes were fookin awesome
NinjaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived NinjaJohn!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2011, 08:20 PM   #44
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

im not gonna lie. i really wanted to vote for yantosh this month.

oh and ill have to get a better shot at balance point soon

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #45
cruuz
Triple nutter
CF Lover
cruuz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 6 Times in 4 Posts
cruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to all

CT bringin' the oldschool

Know your MEDIA and know your TOOLS, the rest is IMAGINATION
"No.9" - Old-School Fighter chaindrive converted xs750 build >http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47183

"People tend to make magic with whatever they have availible to them at the time."
Anthony Bourdain
cruuz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2011, 12:54 AM   #46
Jedison
hak after hak after hak
Fighter
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Jedison is well likedJedison is well likedJedison is well likedJedison is well likedJedison is well likedJedison is well liked

Holy shit, this month is nuts!
Jedison is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Jedison!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2011, 12:57 AM   #47
ctluba
CF Addict
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Yantosh is gaining steam quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better try and blind him with some blue smoke!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #48
radiobloke
Huge Member
Senior Fighterer
radiobloke's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:35 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
radiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

haven't been around for a while.

I come back to find Mr Yantosh in a BOM contest...but its no contest IMHO

twin turbo...

twin frame..( yep, read the build thread, two frames used in that bike)

self made parts,

and he had the balls to rip up an already prize winning bike to do it.

second for me is the GT550...cos its the one I'd like to ride/own.

congrats to all entries.. But Yans Twin Tub gets my vote this month
radiobloke is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived radiobloke!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2011, 08:28 AM   #49
leo_black_label
clean fight
CF Addict
leo_black_label's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 9 Times in 7 Posts
leo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to behold

i voted.
i coulda voted different if id had my coffee yet. its a close race this month.

ps. who am i to say what a fighter IS. but i have a pretty solid idea what it ISNT.
leo_black_label is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2011, 10:47 AM   #50
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:35 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

While I tend to like the cafe style... I had to go with Klaus because it is just a bad ass looking bike. I think it says "I am a Street fighter get the fuck out of my way!" the best this month. just my 2 cents

Its not that I was doing a hand stand on the bike at the time.... it was the fact the bike had left the track and was now traveling leteral a few feet off the ground.
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests