Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY! - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2011 Fighter of the Year

2011 Fighter of the Year The 2011 Streetfighter of the Year Contest threads can be found here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY!

View Poll Results: Which is the Fighter of the Year for 2011?!
Renegades GSXR 7/12 61 4.24%
Ace6061 GSXR 750 47 3.26%
Seth420 CBR 929RR 107 7.43%
Rohr ZX6R 80 5.56%
ctluba CB 750F 114 7.92%
R3voltn1 CBR 929RR 140 9.72%
Cabbie GSXR 400/H2 281 19.51%
Kaenmuro Speed Triple 40 2.78%
Hardcore Speed Triple 52 3.61%
1wheelfelons R1 48 3.33%
Yantosh GSXR 7/12 TWIN TURBO 111 7.71%
Motohorho GSXR 1100 TWIN CHARGED 359 24.93%
Voters: 1440. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #31
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:51 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY!

this was SO HARD.

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #32
spdu4ia
Speed Euphoria
CF Addict
spdu4ia's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:51 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 13 Times in 11 Posts
spdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to behold

Took me a day to decide... man that was hard. I had to give it to the bike I would actually want to ride on the street. Although I would lose my license IMEDIATLY !
spdu4ia is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #33
slingshot
Fighter
slingshot's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:51 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 1 Post
slingshot is a good noobieslingshot is a good noobie

wow that was hars work ha
slingshot is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 08:23 AM   #34
rickasaki9r
wrong way
Fighter
rickasaki9r's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
rickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nice

these are some pretty bad ass bikes. but the brass nuckle heel gaurds realy stuck out to me.since i did that on my fzr

friends help you move and good friends help you move bodies.
rickasaki9r is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 08:53 AM   #35
Pacman
Fighterer
Pacman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
Pacman is a glorious beacon of lightPacman is a glorious beacon of lightPacman is a glorious beacon of lightPacman is a glorious beacon of lightPacman is a glorious beacon of lightPacman is a glorious beacon of lightPacman is a glorious beacon of lightPacman is a glorious beacon of lightPacman is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, those are some amazing bikes. Very hard to choose. But, I'd love to take that two stroke for a ride. That'd be a hoot.

Chris

Boogers.
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Pacman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #36
seamussam
Doctor
Senior Fighterer
seamussam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:51 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 6 Posts
seamussam is a glorious beacon of lightseamussam is a glorious beacon of lightseamussam is a glorious beacon of lightseamussam is a glorious beacon of lightseamussam is a glorious beacon of lightseamussam is a glorious beacon of lightseamussam is a glorious beacon of lightseamussam is a glorious beacon of lightseamussam is a glorious beacon of lightseamussam is a glorious beacon of light

Voted for Ctluba. Not only is his bike fanfuckingtastic, but he gives out a lot of handy info which i think makes this site so dam good.
seamussam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived seamussam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 10:50 AM   #37
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:51 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

motohorho
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 11:56 AM   #38
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

really really hard choice. i could honestly see every bike winning.

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived piester!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #39
chaos6
I Piss Excellence.

CF Addict
chaos6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

That was tough, but it came down to Cabbie's and Motohorho's...

Had to go with Cabbie. That thing is just upsettingly clean.

Great work everybody.

"Make no small plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood."
-Daniel Burnham

'05 Z750s Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=32497

'90 Kawasaki ZR550 Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...18#post1163218
chaos6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #40
cruuz
Triple nutter
CF Lover
cruuz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 6 Times in 4 Posts
cruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to all

Old school rules.....I'm just sayin'
Go CT, it's ya birthday

Know your MEDIA and know your TOOLS, the rest is IMAGINATION
"No.9" - Old-School Fighter chaindrive converted xs750 build >http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47183

"People tend to make magic with whatever they have availible to them at the time."
Anthony Bourdain
cruuz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2011 Fighter of the Year