Vote for the April 2013 FOTM - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month

2013 Fighter of the Month Come in to view and vote on the FOTM each month in 2013!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the April 2013 FOTM

View Poll Results: Which fighter is the April FOTM
haket's b12 123 15.91%
radtad767's XS750 139 17.98%
Whiplash's GSXR750 14 1.81%
Mitch63il's GSXR1100 375 48.51%
Danbuc's Duc 748 97 12.55%
370steve's Hornet 6/9 firehor 25 3.23%
Voters: 773. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #11
geno
Asphalt Junkie

CF Addict
geno's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:18 AM
Flip Offs: 140
Flipped Off 115 Times in 16 Posts
geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote for the April 2013 FOTM

Great rides all! I voted, then when I saw the results, seems like I was not alone in my choice. Nize builds guys!

Last nite I felt immortal, this morning I feel dead.
geno is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived geno!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 02:04 PM   #12
ctluba
CF Addict
Local Time: 08:18 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Cool line up. Good luck to all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #13
leo_black_label
clean fight
CF Addict
leo_black_label's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:18 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 9 Times in 7 Posts
leo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to behold

Nice bikes gentlemen!
leo_black_label is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived leo_black_label!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #14
Mulligan
NoObie
Noobie
Mulligan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:18 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mulligan is a NOOB

Tough choice this month but Mitch63il just has the edge.
Mulligan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mulligan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #15
hinow41
I do gooD?
Senior Fighterer
hinow41's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 13 Times in 7 Posts
hinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to behold

really nice bikes this month

I like my bikes how I like my women... Naked
"A bike on the road is worth two in the shed"
Kan-O-tuna

Xr400R
hinow41 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived hinow41!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #16
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'm such a euro trash snob. So I voted for the Duc.

When I started riding a buddy said "Gixxers are like assholes... everyone has one"
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #17
GROUCH
Veni, vidi, vici
Fighterer
GROUCH's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:18 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
GROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to allGROUCH is a name known to all

Nice bikes all round but itīs the GSX-R 1100 that gets my vote. Awesome work dude.

my build...
GROUCH is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived GROUCH!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #18
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Great line up as usual!

Buell parts, r6 parts, and a mono shock where there wasn't any to begin with. I had to vote for that...

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived F'dup!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 06:46 PM   #19
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

dang it.

Every bike i would flog, None of them are turboed, so my next deal breaker was the engine swap.

370 steve definitely built a trackday-daily/ sleeper. Got my vote

Like don said, so understated. "just another 600 squid" NOT
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ It's got a 900rr motor!!!!!111211!!

Close second with the oil boilers

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #20
gixxer1100
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !

Senior Fighterer
gixxer1100's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:18 PM
Flip Offs: 23
Flipped Off 27 Times in 8 Posts
gixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud of

congrats to all, very nice bikes all round, for me , that tail on the B12 caught my eye ... nice work all as usual
gixxer1100 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gixxer1100!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month