THE MANS COOKING THREAD - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > THE MANS COOKING THREAD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 11:46 AM   #11
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 AM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: THE MANS COOKING THREAD

I make a mean ass bowl of ramen noodles lol... nah, only think I make that I love is a buffalo chicken sandwich. Basically just a grilled chicken breast with lettuce and tomato then a sauce made of 3/4 franks red hot and 1/4 ranch. It tastes amazing though.

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rubbersdown!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:44 AM
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

Okay, Ill "bite" HYUCK HYUCK FAAAART...

Anyways, Bacon Wrapped stuffed peppers!

Ingredients:
-a dozen or so LARGE jalepeno peppers(or if you like it less hot use annaheims or the like)
-Thick cut bacon
-2 bars of cream cheese
-1 LARGE can of pineapple chunks

You're gonna be throwing these on a CHARCOAL grill. If you have a propane grill, THA FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Prep:
-cut the top off each pepper and cut one slice all the way down one side
-Scoop out all the membrane. The seeds and whit insides are the hottest part of a pepper!
-Soak peppers in milk to lessen the heat if you want
-Mix cream cheese and all of the pineapple chunks but leave one piece of pineapple out for every 1 pepper
-Stuff peppers with the cream cheese and pineapple mix
-Wrap each pepper with 1/2 slice of bacon(if you want more bacon than buy 2 packages and double wrap 1 whole slice per pepper)
-Stick a toothpick through the pepper to keep the bacon on them
-Plug the open top of the pepper with a piece of pineapple you didn't put in the cream cheese

Put them all on a hot grilll with plenty of non stick spray on the grates. When the bacon's cooked so are the peppers and you're done!

Sorry I don't have any picks. I haven't made these in a while.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Jackstand Johnny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #13
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Fuck, where's SEB? He's like the king of artery clogging debauchery according to his constant facebook posting of gluttenous goodness
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #14
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:44 AM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

You dudes hate your heart, or what?

Cooking doesn't have to be made manly. It's fucking food. You know whats not manly? someone who can't make there own meal. I'm jaded b/c was my pops was a chef for years.

I can make dem mouths water, na-meen.
thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived thaOrleanyte!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #15
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I make a lot of goodness at random. Last night was a brisket.

Crockpot. Add brisket. Dump in a lot of minced garlic. Dump in a bunch of ginger. Pour 2 cans of beer. Cover and cook on high until you remember it's there (in my case I came back in after 4 hours and it looked done).

Get drunk off brisket.
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #16
TXspeedDemon
Resident Nerd
CF Addict
TXspeedDemon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 64
Flipped Off 90 Times in 29 Posts
TXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i wish i had a picture of the whole thing but heres the pizza burger.

its a 5 lb meat patty with 4 cups of cheese 1.5 lbs of bacon sandwhiched between 2 stuffed crust peperoni pizzas

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
The uninformed must improve their deficit, or die.
TXspeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived TXspeedDemon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #17
little billy
Mutha Fucka!!!

Senior Fighterer
little billy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 11 Times in 10 Posts
little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXspeedDemon View Post
i wish i had a picture of the whole thing but heres the pizza burger.

its a 5 lb meat patty with 4 cups of cheese 1.5 lbs of bacon sandwhiched between 2 stuffed crust peperoni pizzas

Jesus Christ I dont know if I need a tissue to wipe the spunk off I just unloaded or a couple baby aspirin til the ambulance arrives.
little billy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived little billy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #18
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:44 AM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
Recipe please??
i'll keep looking. not sure where i found it.

basically it's
1/4c olive oil
3 cloves of garlic
2 tsps red pepper (cayenne)
juice from a lime or two
a bit of cilantro ( i just grabbed a small bunch), chopped

throw all that in a ziploc bag with the lamb to marinade ~20-30mins

then get some olive oil hot in a hot skillet. remove the chops, scrape off the marinade, and sear both sides (~2min ea.), then decrease heat to med. add the marinade over top and 2 tbs of water, cook for an additional 4-5mins i think.

they were damn good. 2lbs might be enough for 4 people.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #19
little billy
Mutha Fucka!!!

Senior Fighterer
little billy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 11 Times in 10 Posts
little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

My chili

One can Hunts tomato sauce large
One can Hunts tomato puree large
one can bushs chili beans (these are by far the best)
one whole white onion
1 lb good cut steak
1lb hamburger
chili powder
1/4 cup sugar
few drops hot sauce
lime juice optional

cut steak and add hamburger and steak in frying pan with oil and brown. add onion, chili powder and cook til onions are sauteed. add the rest of the shit and season to taste. maybe add a bit of lime juice if your daring. simmer for 3-4 hours. eat with cheese and sour cream. take two tums and a healthy shit afterwords
little billy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived little billy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #20
Problomatic
Watch the world burn

CF Addict
Problomatic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 11 Times in 11 Posts
Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Pulled pork sammiches:

One pre-seasoned pork roast. The garlic herb seasoned one is what I use
One bottle angry orchard hard cider
One bottle sweet baby rays hickory n brown sugar bbq sauce
Pack of hamburger buns

Put some cider in crockpot, then drop in pork roast. Add rest of cider.
Cook on low all day (5-7 hours)
Remove pork roast from crockpot and shred with forks, pour juices into a measuring cup or something.
Put shredded pork back into crockpot, pour in bbq sauce (however much you like) adding some juices to thin out the sauce a bit.
Let cook another hour or two, adding juices or bbq sauce as needed. Put on hamburger buns and enjoy.

"Don't pray for easier lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F Kennedy
Problomatic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Problomatic!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion