THE MANS COOKING THREAD - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > THE MANS COOKING THREAD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #41
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:20 AM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: THE MANS COOKING THREAD

bacon barbeque pepperjack chicken

boneless chicken breasts
barbeque sauce (sweet baby rays works fine if you're too lazy to mix up your own. ketchup and brown sugar makes a decent sweet tasting sauce)
bacon
pepperjack cheese

1) marinade your chicken
2) wrap in bacon. secure with tooth picks
3) grill (or bake if you must) wrapped chicken until done
4) drop sliced pepperjeck cheese on top when still hot, let melt
5) eat and enjoy (watch out for the tooth picks!!!)

you actually don't absolutely need to marinade the chicken. I didn't in the pic below, and it turned out fine.

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2013, 12:49 AM   #42
Whiplash
Vtwin
CF Pimp
Whiplash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:20 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 12 Posts
Whiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on here

Daaaaaaaamn!! That is awesome!!

Fook Around y'll get bit by a Snake :

2000 GSXR750 fighter-Built & Sold
2005 Buell XB12SCG-Current Ride
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 - Wife's bike
Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Whiplash!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2013, 01:12 AM   #43
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:20 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Problomatic View Post
Heart clogging breakfast sammich

1/3 can corned beef hash
2 slices canadian bacon
Egg fried hard
Two slices toast
Cheese
Mayo

Fry the corned beef hash, canadian bacon and egg. Layer between toast with mayo and cheese. Call 911 and enjoy the triple bypass.

DAMN, that looks AMAZING!!

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rubbersdown!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #44
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

tomorrow I'm gonna try the hefty hamburger dog from the op. let ya know how it turns out

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DecepticonDon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2013, 01:00 AM   #45
redhedrednek
fatass needs corndogs
Fighterer
Local Time: 01:20 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 3 Posts
redhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to behold

3 for the grill.....

Margarita chops
End cut pork chops...cheaper fatter juicier...soak in lime juice and water for an hour after thaw. Shake on a good dry rub. Grill til they aint floppy. Lime makes them tender and leaves a little taste. I use about 1/2 of one of the lime shaped containers and a quart of water and soak 6-8 chops usually

Veggies...anything tough when raw...1 tblspn butter per person eating the rabbitfood a touch of hot sauce and a healthy dose of steak seasoning. Wrap that in aluminum foil and grill 20 - 30 mins. Especially good for corn on cob or squash

Cube a wild turkry breast...one you killed not some store bought hunk of steroids...into roughly 1 inch cubes. Butterfly each cube. Insert 1/2 de-seeded peperoncini pepper (pizza pepper) or 1/4 mild/sweet banana pepper. Wrap cube with 1/2 slice of bacon and stab it with a toothpick or skewer. Grill it til bacon is done. Bacon should be fatty so it will keep turkey moist
...warning...sharing last recipe typically results in great reduction of turkey population.
redhedrednek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived redhedrednek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2013, 01:11 AM   #46
redhedrednek
fatass needs corndogs
Fighterer
redhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to behold

Two for the stove

Make burger patties. Place in deep chicken fryer type skillet. Pour in water til burgers are covered by about 1\4 inch. Boil water for 5 mins then flip burgers and refill water if its below burger level. 3 mins between flips. When you remove burgers they wil be the same size as when you turned on the stove..no shrinkage..and most of the fat will bhave boiled off. Let drain 5 mins on a plate with a slant and then eat.

Cut up hotdogs or polish sausages into 1/4 inch slices and pan sear them. Quick easy tasty...lazy fattening...good
redhedrednek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2013, 01:15 AM   #47
redhedrednek
fatass needs corndogs
Fighterer

For best ground beef ever add bacon. 1lb bacon to 5 lb burger in itty bitty pieces brings on a whole new world of flavor. For smaller batches get your bacon and cut it in 1/2 inch hunks with scissors. Knead into beef. Panfry.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #48
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

As promised. only I realized that this is a great idea for a summer cookout type finger food.
johsonville pre cooked Sausage was substituted for the hot dog.
Also those peppers that Zaph used on the finished hamdog gave me an idea to stick a few pieces between the burger and bacon.

instead of cooking a whole sausage dog, I cut them up into about 1/2 pieces as well as the cheese.

Cheese and Sausage covered with hamburger topped with a few jalapeno slivers

Bring on the bacon!!!

Crispy goodness

And a bit of barbecue sauce for dipping

Notes: need more cheese. the little bit that was in there liquified and I could barely taste it. should season the beef, perhaps with some barbecue sauce or barbecue seasoning. a few more jalapenos wouldn't hurt either.

Next "bring a dish" party I go to, these little tasty heart attack pockets are showing up

Thanks for the recipe Zaph. good stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DecepticonDon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2013, 12:00 AM   #49
Zaph
Hot Sauce
Fighter
Zaph's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 7 Times in 3 Posts
Zaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud of

HELL YES! seeing that made my night. Had to +rep you for that one Don. . . . this weekend i`ll be making philly cheese steaks and big ass taco salad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhedrednek View Post
For best ground beef ever add bacon. 1lb bacon to 5 lb burger in itty bitty pieces brings on a whole new world of flavor. For smaller batches get your bacon and cut it in 1/2 inch hunks with scissors. Knead into beef. Panfry.
YES buddy of mine has a bison farm and he sets me up with 1/3 pound bison bacon burger patties...holy shit they are good!
Zaph is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Zaph!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2013, 12:18 AM   #50
CB350Cafe first build
Fighterer
5400's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!5400 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Appetizer...Jalepenos, smoked bacon, pepperjack or cheddar cheese.

-remove the stems, split the jalepenos in half lengthwise, clean out the seeds
-chop bacon to bacon-bit sized portions, fry in pan
-add bacon bits filling jalepeno halves
-top with shredded cheddar or pepperjack
-grill for a couple minutes on charcoal/hardwood grille just enough to melt cheese and get some char on them peppers.

when I prep these before grilling the maincourse the guests typically only see half of them I eat the rest right off the grill.

"I hope you kids see what a silly waste of resources this was. He worked really hard, Grandma. So do washing machines."
5400 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 5400!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion