Vote for the May 2013 Fighter of the Month - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month

2013 Fighter of the Month Come in to view and vote on the FOTM each month in 2013!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the May 2013 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: May 2013 FOTM
moto15's stage 3 MT-01 433 54.60%
yantosh's bluntforcetrauma 227 28.63%
Erki's rf600 133 16.77%
Voters: 793. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here
Default Vote for the May 2013 Fighter of the Month

3 top notch fighters to choose from for this month.

Click on the usersname to go to their profile. Click on zee bike to go to their entry post.

moto15

yantosh

Erki

Good luck to the builders!
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:35 AM
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote for the May 2013 Fighter of the Month

Made it force read

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
my wife loves me and my kids think i'm a god and that's all that matters
My Build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=GDogg007
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GDogg007!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #3
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Very nice bikes. Tough choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I fired off some of the most high-velocity, handshake abortions I've cranked out in years. Damn near cracked the porcelain.
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived balline36m3!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #4
fredycruger
fuck your face

CF Lover
fredycruger's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 10 Times in 6 Posts
fredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud of
Winter Buildoff Winner 

MOTO15 FTW

fredycruger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fredycruger!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #5
digitalbroccoli
The Broccoliciousness
Fighterer
digitalbroccoli's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
digitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of lightdigitalbroccoli is a glorious beacon of light

I threw Erki a vote, I really want to like Moto15's bike, but I just freaking hate the tail angle and can't get past it.

the current stable:
2000 Trumpet
2004 POS SV1000S that we ARE NOT DISCUSSING! SOLD
digitalbroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived digitalbroccoli!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #6
FIGHTER7R
(SFOC) Built Not Bought
Senior Fighterer
FIGHTER7R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 11 Times in 6 Posts
FIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to allFIGHTER7R is a name known to all

would of thrown a vote moto's way but sorry OLD SCHOOL always beats new schools

MikeGyver
Post Whore Marathon...
"No challenge. You have to be internally motivated"
FIGHTER7R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived FIGHTER7R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #7
UK Lee
Old hand
Fighter In Training
UK Lee's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
UK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to beholdUK Lee is a splendid one to behold

voted for Yans Zed - what a beast !

Lee
UK Lee is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived UK Lee!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #8
VF500 Fighter
Fighterer
VF500 Fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:35 AM
VF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalbroccoli View Post
I threw Erki a vote, I really want to like Moto15's bike, but I just freaking hate the tail angle and can't get past it.
I agree, tail angle drives me nuts! I vote for Yantosh!
VF500 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived VF500 Fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #9
Uktech1
Newbie but not new

Fighter
Local Time: 04:35 AM
Uktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to all

My vote goes to Moto15 (despite the tail angle) just for that last pic from the rear. The wide tire and upswept twin pipes really make a statement.

My shop

My Ebay store - Evolution Motorcycles Parts Sales Lots of parts for lots of bikes. Contact me through CF and I'll knock off at least 15% .

2013 Buildoff entry thread - CBR900RR
Uktech1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Uktech1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2013, 01:37 PM   #10
Oncas
Noobie
Oncas is making some friendsOncas is making some friendsOncas is making some friendsOncas is making some friends

Yan the Man
Oncas is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Oncas!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month