Vote for the July Fighter Of The Month - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month

2013 Fighter of the Month Come in to view and vote on the FOTM each month in 2013!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the July Fighter Of The Month

View Poll Results: Vote for the July FOTM
F'dup's Supersportard 101 17.60%
Cambandit17's Bandit 1200 190 33.10%
spyra78's Virago 750 144 25.09%
rouge's turbo gsx1400 139 24.22%
Voters: 574. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2013, 01:55 AM   #21
Problomatic
Watch the world burn

CF Addict
Problomatic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:20 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 11 Times in 11 Posts
Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Vote for the July Fighter Of The Month

Holy shit this is crazy. I want to make 4 profiles so I can vote for all of them...

"Don't pray for easier lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F Kennedy
Problomatic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Problomatic!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 12:57 AM   #22
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Cambandit

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 01:13 AM   #23
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:20 AM
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Impulse vote based on indecision. F'dup FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 06:23 PM   #24
marmite addict
Sirzuki 1400
Noobie
marmite addict's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:20 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
marmite addict is making some friendsmarmite addict is making some friendsmarmite addict is making some friendsmarmite addict is making some friends

Biased? Who? Me? The only one I stopped to look at was the 14. Sorry to the others. It`s not that I don`t just love them all, of course, but my true love of the moment is my GSX1400 K5. So yes, maybe a bit biased. I had forgotten how good an untrained crafts man you are rouge. Was following this build before you threw the turbo at it.
Cambandit, you`re first loser I`m afraid. I have a `96 B12 too. Biased again? Yes.
F`dup, you really should have started with an R1 me thinks. It reminds me of what I once did to an RD350YPVS. Much the same but with YZ250 running gear. I must dredge up those memories again. There could be a new build going on here! Your bike is number 3 for me.
Last but by no means least, spyra78, Why did you not start with a TR1 instead of the 750? I used to have a TR1 too. Some real nice touches as well, but not my cup of tea.
Well done to you all. All great bikes. Best of luck on future builds.
P.S. Rouge, If you are thinking of selling that master piece, would you please give me a shout. I wont hold my breath though.
Great job everyone. Ride safe and enjoy the sun (here in the UK anyway).

Too much is never enough
The missing link
I LOVE ALL MOTORBIKES, WHETHER FIGHTERS, CHOPS, PEDS, CRUISERS, COMMUTERS OR PLASTIC FANTASTICS AND CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT EVERY RIDER LIKES ABOUT THEIR BIKES! PLEASE, NO DISCRIMINATIONS. DISCRIMINATION IS WHAT`S TEARING THIS WORLD APART!

It`s getting late. I feel like I should be retiring for the night. But fuck it. Turn the sounds up and roll another fat one!
More vodka anyone?
marmite addict is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following 2 Users Say F-U to marmite addict For This Post:
CamBandit17 (07-24-2013), jmartin1110 (07-24-2013)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #25
chevy42083
Fighterer
Local Time: 09:20 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
chevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of lightchevy42083 is a glorious beacon of light

Close race!

I tied it when I voted awhile ago... came back to check and it's tied at a higher number!
chevy42083 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #26
CamBandit17
Try Harder
CF Addict
CamBandit17's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 31 Times in 9 Posts
CamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmite addict View Post
Biased? Who? Me? The only one I stopped to look at was the 14. Sorry to the others. It`s not that I don`t just love them all, of course, but my true love of the moment is my GSX1400 K5. So yes, maybe a bit biased. I had forgotten how good an untrained crafts man you are rouge. Was following this build before you threw the turbo at it.
Cambandit, you`re first loser I`m afraid. I have a `96 B12 too. Biased again? Yes.
F`dup, you really should have started with an R1 me thinks. It reminds me of what I once did to an RD350YPVS. Much the same but with YZ250 running gear. I must dredge up those memories again. There could be a new build going on here! Your bike is number 3 for me.
Last but by no means least, spyra78, Why did you not start with a TR1 instead of the 750? I used to have a TR1 too. Some real nice touches as well, but not my cup of tea.
Well done to you all. All great bikes. Best of luck on future builds.
P.S. Rouge, If you are thinking of selling that master piece, would you please give me a shout. I wont hold my breath though.
Great job everyone. Ride safe and enjoy the sun (here in the UK anyway).
Awful full of ourselves aren't we? Where's your bike??? Lol.. Haters gonna hate.

Last edited by CamBandit17; 07-29-2013 at 01:35 PM.
CamBandit17 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CamBandit17!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #27
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here

This was a very hard choice but Cambandit's bike just kept calling to me. Some awesome looking bikes. Whoever gets it this month deserves it!!

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jmartin1110!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #28
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

I wanna vote for cam's bike so bad. But f'dup's bike is too cool. But the turbo gsx is freaking badass. But the virago is so different.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #29
Danbuc
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
CF Lover
Danbuc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 15 Times in 13 Posts
Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Went back and forth several times but finally had to go for spyra's Virago. It's the one I'd wanna bomb around on myself, and just had some many little custom touches you'd never even think to add.

This month was a tough one for sure, sick fuckin' bikes all around guys!

Ride'em like ya stole'em
Danbuc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Danbuc!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #30
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecepticonDon View Post
Impulse vote based on indecision. F'dup FTW
Sounds familiar.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month