MIDWEST FF13 RSVP THREAD - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > MIDWEST FF13 RSVP THREAD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #11
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:43 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: MIDWEST FF13 RSVP THREAD

I don't mind 12. There are some nice roads off of 60 but that would be out of the way.

They might be buggered with rvs boats and sandy corners this time of year.

Nate
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ammadien!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #12
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:43 PM
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammadien View Post
I don't mind 12. There are some nice roads off of 60 but that would be out of the way.

They might be buggered with rvs boats and sandy corners this time of year.

Nate
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I treat all corners on back roads as gravel/sand covered unless I scout it first :p Even then... roads are evil.

Buddy of mine low sided on his RSV last year. Larger group ride, no shenanigans, 6 bikes thru the corner, the chick in front of him caught the edge of the invisi-sand and her rear wheel scooted a good 3 or 4 inches and she nearly pissed herself, the RSV changed his line up a touch to avoid where she was and his ass came around in front of him. He slid a few feet, got up like a boss, and yelled at the road lol
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #13
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Good news and bad news gents. Good news is that I will 100% be there but the bad news is I have to go into work Saturday morning to finish a job. How long I spend at work depends on how smooth the next couple days go. So I'll be there but I'll be a little later then planned.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #14
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Well, add these to the list, forgot to mention them,

MarksA-C
TocTuning

Probably more than obvious they will be there too, Kawasakifreak77 is weather dependent as he is going to be flying in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #15
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

hell yes. This is going to be awesome

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #16
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I'm gonna TRY to bring the SM to crank out some slow wheelies in the driveway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #17
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I've got to find a bike to borrow. I have had zero time this week to work on my cycles, as usual

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #18
kawasakifreak77
Asphalt cowboy.
Senior Fighterer
kawasakifreak77's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
kawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud of

Weather is looking good on my end. Double checking some things up north. If it's still clear tonight I'm going to take off BUTT CRACK early tomorrow in case I get an unfavorable wind.

-Outlaw.

1973 CB750. 'The disco ball' Not going to be a fucking cafe, street tracker or God forsaken chopper. Ever.

1974 XL356. 'Buttons' Scooter trash goes flat tracking!

2006 ZX6R. 'Bonnie' The sketchiest motorcycle ever.

2006 ZX10R. 'Fiona' Street beater in pieces.

1947 Cessna 140. 'the Ladybird.' Low & slow!
kawasakifreak77 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived kawasakifreak77!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 11:17 AM   #19
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

I might be bringing a friend now. Waiting to hear back if he's free this weekend.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #20
kawasakifreak77
Asphalt cowboy.
Senior Fighterer
kawasakifreak77's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
kawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud of

Okay. This is where I plan on landing: http://www.airnav.com/airport/3C1

I know there's a towered controlled field closer, but they have stuff like rules. Bah.

It's always a pain in the ass figuring out logistics on the far end of a flight like who's picking you up or where you're staying etc. So I'll be MORE THAN GLAD to give rides to anyone who helps me out. It's really appreciated.

Hell for that matter I'll give rides to anyone who's brave enough... :P

-Outlaw.

1973 CB750. 'The disco ball' Not going to be a fucking cafe, street tracker or God forsaken chopper. Ever.

1974 XL356. 'Buttons' Scooter trash goes flat tracking!

2006 ZX6R. 'Bonnie' The sketchiest motorcycle ever.

2006 ZX10R. 'Fiona' Street beater in pieces.

1947 Cessna 140. 'the Ladybird.' Low & slow!
kawasakifreak77 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived kawasakifreak77!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest