Vote for the August 2013 FOTM - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month

2013 Fighter of the Month Come in to view and vote on the FOTM each month in 2013!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the August 2013 FOTM

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite fighter
Spyra78's virago 199 39.88%
mule cbr1000rr's cbr1000rr 48 9.62%
wackyrider's gsxr k4 39 7.82%
Tyler's '01 B12 43 8.62%
Leroy's k3 gsxr1000 43 8.62%
Rynak's 86 gsxr1100 96 19.24%
MarksA-C's '93 900rr blade 31 6.21%
Voters: 499. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #31
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:56 AM
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for the August 2013 FOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
mad bikes!

Anywhere I could see more of the cbr1000 keen to know bit more about it!
click on the pic, that should take you to an entry threadů.or click on the owners username then once you get to his profile search through his 'threads started by user', there might be a build thread which will be listed under 'members project bikes'
fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fu_jac!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #32
Tyler33
Basement Fighterer

Fighterer
Tyler33's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:56 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Tyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to all

Had to vote for the other oil boiler. FZ6 tank looks cool and I like the stance of it.

Thanks to everybody that voted for mine. It's not real flashy but it gets the job done for me
Tyler33 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Tyler33!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #33
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
mad bikes!

Anywhere I could see more of the cbr1000 keen to know bit more about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fu_jac View Post
click on the pic, that should take you to an entry threadů.or click on the owners username then once you get to his profile search through his 'threads started by user', there might be a build thread which will be listed under 'members project bikes'

S'posed to do that before you vote.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #34
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict
Fizzer_Fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 49 Times in 21 Posts
Fizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Great selection this month!
Inspiration to get back on project
Fizzer_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fizzer_Fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #35
geno
Asphalt Junkie

CF Addict
geno's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:56 AM
Flip Offs: 140
Flipped Off 115 Times in 16 Posts
geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!geno is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Great bunch of fighters this month..........I had to go with Spyras Yamaha though. Artwork I tell ya.

Last nite I felt immortal, this morning I feel dead.
geno is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived geno!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2013, 07:30 AM   #36
wackyrider
Fighter
wackyrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:56 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
wackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notyetafighter View Post
I needed 2 votes dammit!!!

Wackys K4 is a supermodel after hours of make up and photoshop (perfection), whereas marks 900 is that same supermodel after a 3 day drug binge (a bit dirty in a strangely sexy way, but all the right bits are there) hahaha
She might look pretty, but she's there to be ridden and already being ridden hard

wackyrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived wackyrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #37
Notyetafighter
Fighterer
Local Time: 07:26 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Notyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyrider View Post
She might look pretty, but she's there to be ridden and already being ridden hard
As it should be mate!! Love your work
Notyetafighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #38
AceyK
:knucks:
Fighter
AceyK's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 5 Times in 4 Posts
AceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to allAceyK is a name known to all

spyra and rynak for me.

AceyK is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #39
ziomek954rr
Fighter
ziomek954rr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:56 AM
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
ziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of lightziomek954rr is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

voted
Quick question, can i have another go in a fotm if i crushed my sexy 900rr two weeks ago (
ziomek954rr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2013, 01:54 PM   #40
mule_cbr1000rr
Pie eater
Fighter In Training
mule_cbr1000rr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
mule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notyetafighter View Post
As it should be!!!!
I second that. Pretty is all well and good but they should riden hard or not at all. Its not show ponys were building.

Cheers for the votes guys.
mule_cbr1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mule_cbr1000rr!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month