Vote for the September 2013 FOTM - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month

2013 Fighter of the Month Come in to view and vote on the FOTM each month in 2013!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the September 2013 FOTM

View Poll Results: Vote for your September 2013 FOTM
mule cbr1000rr's triumph 70 15.49%
SBeachill's Katana 55 12.17%
fu jac's blade 25 5.53%
370steve's cb893rr 103 22.79%
Sideshow bob's gsxr 199 44.03%
Voters: 452. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:09 AM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here
Default Vote for the September 2013 FOTM

Vote for your favorite fighter!

Click the picture to go to their entry thread to read about the build.

mule cbr1000rr's triumph

SBeachill's katana

fu jac's blade

370steve's cb893rr

Sideshow bob's gsxr

Great bikes, and good luck to each builder.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote for the September 2013 FOTM

Ahhh
First vote

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Wolfman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
ARNO
Too much is never enough!
CF Addict
ARNO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 81 Times in 81 Posts
ARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

voted but tough decision. Great bikes lads!!

ARNO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ARNO!
The Following User Says F-U to ARNO For This Post:
370steve (09-26-2013)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #4
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:09 AM
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Sideshow bob for me…..

I'm a massive Katana fan and that is probably one of the best examples of a bike i'd love to own i've seen in years, but as it's fighter of the month I had to choose a fighter….

love em all!!!
fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fu_jac!
The Following User Says F-U to fu_jac For This Post:
fu_jac (09-23-2013)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #5
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

TOO many amazing bikes! I need more than one chance to vote....

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #6
trav3000
Master of Vril
Fighterer
trav3000's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:09 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
trav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to beholdtrav3000 is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Tough choice for sure. Had to go with bob.
trav3000 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived trav3000!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2013, 02:18 AM   #7
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Turbo got mine.
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jerryatrophy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2013, 03:33 AM   #8
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

mmmm....turbo...
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2013, 05:46 AM   #9
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:09 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

some class bikes this month, good to see
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #10
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

awesome turnout of bikes!

Tuff as hell vote but tis done ,

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month