Vote for the September 2013 FOTM - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month

2013 Fighter of the Month Come in to view and vote on the FOTM each month in 2013!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the September 2013 FOTM

View Poll Results: Vote for your September 2013 FOTM
mule cbr1000rr's triumph 70 15.49%
SBeachill's Katana 55 12.17%
fu jac's blade 25 5.53%
370steve's cb893rr 103 22.79%
Sideshow bob's gsxr 199 44.03%
Voters: 452. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #31
FrenchFries
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 11:21 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Vote for the September 2013 FOTM

katana. that thing looks and im sure is a monster. i like the shortened tail as listed on that one also. looks just right.
FrenchFries is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived FrenchFries!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2013, 12:15 AM   #32
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:21 AM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I vote for Mark's DRZ. Where is Mark's DRZ? I want to vote for it. It killed a goddamn deer!

Ok, Fu got my vote
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2013, 01:13 AM   #33
Notyetafighter
Fighterer
Local Time: 02:51 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Notyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to all

Bob gets my vote, not only for the awesome bike but for the piss funny build thread. Knew I'd laugh my guts out everytime I read something new!!!
Notyetafighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Notyetafighter!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2013, 05:16 AM   #34
SBeachill
Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 05:21 PM
SBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to beholdSBeachill is a splendid one to behold

Bob got my vote too helped me a lot on the wiring for the last blade project I did and I love Gsxr's too lol

Steve
SBeachill is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SBeachill!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2013, 05:28 AM   #35
MarduK
Fighter In Training
MarduK's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:21 PM
MarduK is a glorious beacon of lightMarduK is a glorious beacon of lightMarduK is a glorious beacon of lightMarduK is a glorious beacon of lightMarduK is a glorious beacon of lightMarduK is a glorious beacon of lightMarduK is a glorious beacon of lightMarduK is a glorious beacon of lightMarduK is a glorious beacon of light

Love the Katana...good old/modern/snail combination
MarduK is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MarduK!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #36
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:21 PM
Flip Offs: 23
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

not going to be here for the award (on holiday in Spain ) so will say congrats to Bob now before i go, nearly had you

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #37
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

reckon Bob has it won hands down
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #38
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
reckon Bob has it won hands down
and well deserved too....
fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fu_jac!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #39
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

thanks fellas (an everyone who voted)

Can't count it as a FOTM win yet as The fat lady ain't sung.....
Admittedly, she may well be wobbling her way to the warm up an I currently well out in front
........ But, you never know, there could still be a last minute catch up

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sideshow bob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-01-2013, 11:18 AM   #40
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Congrats Bob!

Double Knucks!
Cookie2000ad is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month