Vote Here for the October 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here for the October 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest!

View Poll Results: Who should be named October 2007 Fighter of the Month?
sprbeast 16 17.20%
fslflint 2 2.15%
Hybrid929RR 5 5.38%
mrgixxer 17 18.28%
orange-appeal 9 9.68%
Via MacNiven 6 6.45%
TA2LURCH 19 20.43%
sanitys 5 5.38%
pepper13 11 11.83%
smokeyandthebandit 2 2.15%
Kolage 1 1.08%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #11
TA2LURCH
GET TATTOOED!!!!

CF Pimp
TA2LURCH's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:27 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
TA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote Here for the October 2007 Fighter of the Month!

where? last months?

TA2LURCH is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #12
TA2LURCH
GET TATTOOED!!!!

CF Pimp
TA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

told ya you guys chip in to fly me out there and ill give you all half price. well get hammered ride bikes and tattoo (no particular order)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 08:35 PM   #13
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i wanna do body suspension.

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 08:37 PM   #14
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:27 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA2LURCH View Post
where? last months?
no silly, THIS months:

http://www.customfighters.com/newsle...7_10/page1.htm

your mention is in the site news section.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 08:42 PM   #15
TA2LURCH
GET TATTOOED!!!!

CF Pimp
Fighter of the Month 

oh nice, it didnt get mailed to me this time??? WTF

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #16
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA2LURCH View Post
oh nice, it didnt get mailed to me this time??? WTF
really?? check it again...

nothing??

check ur user prefrences and make sure we are allowed to email you.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 08:58 PM   #17
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict
sanitys's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:27 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well liked

nice turn out of bikes this time. Im surprised more people dont toss there bike in it...or atleast vote.
sanitys is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 09:03 PM   #18
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:27 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

I voted...but didn't enter this month.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 09:04 PM   #19
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitys View Post
nice turn out of bikes this time. Im surprised more people dont toss there bike in it...or atleast vote.
its the first day, there were 69 votes last month

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 09:04 PM   #20
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

mine will be tossed in shortly after christmas. im a perfectionist and a procrastinator. it bugs me.

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests