Vote Here for the October 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here for the October 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest!

View Poll Results: Who should be named October 2007 Fighter of the Month?
sprbeast 16 17.20%
fslflint 2 2.15%
Hybrid929RR 5 5.38%
mrgixxer 17 18.28%
orange-appeal 9 9.68%
Via MacNiven 6 6.45%
TA2LURCH 19 20.43%
sanitys 5 5.38%
pepper13 11 11.83%
smokeyandthebandit 2 2.15%
Kolage 1 1.08%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #21
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict
sanitys's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:31 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well liked
Default Re: Vote Here for the October 2007 Fighter of the Month!

69 votes out of how many users? There has got to more than 69 people registered on the forums that post/lurk enough to vote, that was my point, unless I win the lotto or some shit my bike will never be done, I thought the same as you, and well yeah, there is always something else you can do to it, but shhhh dont tell my wife that
sanitys is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 09:15 PM   #22
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:31 AM
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

i voted for it

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 09:16 PM   #23
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

i love peppers bike but that cbr tail gets my jolly's off every time

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 09:43 PM   #24
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:31 AM
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

There's a few sweet bikes this month. Hybrid's bike is sweet but I just can't get past the fairing on it. Not my personal taste. Mrgixxer has one of the best rattle can jobs I've seen. Via MacNiven's bike is just sick! TA2LURCH's bike is cool....love the copper accents. I've watched Sanity's bike build since he signed up here. He's done a hell of a job. Pepper's camo green is awesome with the red accents. But my vote this month has to go to Sprbeast. That bike has it all! It's got the performance, it's clean, I love the orange........and he's been around here for a while.

BTW - Mrgixxers link is fucked up. It takes you to Hybrids page.

When life gives you lemons, you say "Fuck the Lemons" and bail.
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 09:54 PM   #25
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict
sanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well liked

wow, trav I think you need to wipe that brown off your nose . And thanks koko, since you showed an interest in tail ill pm you something. maybe you can make something similar work for you on one of your current builds or one down the road.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 09:56 PM   #26
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

I just call it like I see it. There's a hell of a lot more nice bikes on here than there was a year ago. I'm just impressed that the level of the builds keep going up.

When life gives you lemons, you say "Fuck the Lemons" and bail.
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 10:00 PM   #27
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav72 View Post
I just call it like I see it. There's a hell of a lot more nice bikes on here than there was a year ago. I'm just impressed that the level of the builds keep going up.
haha, was just trying to bust your balls some. I too have noticed better and better bikes being built, and thats another reason more people should vote. Granted I really dont care if other people like my bike, I didnt build it for them, its just kinda cool to see what the general public thinks of your bike. Its like parents and kids, parents always think there kid is awesome, when in reality in some cases they arent, and well I feel the same goes for bikes and their owners.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 10:29 PM   #28
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitys View Post
Its like parents and kids, parents always think there kid is awesome, when in reality in some cases they arent, and well I feel the same goes for bikes and their owners.

so true.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2007, 11:26 PM   #29
Hybrid1300R
Hooligan Streetfighter

CF Addict
Hybrid1300R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 46 Times in 41 Posts
Hybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to all

Hey Adam, I like how you posted at 9:29pm!! Did you mean to do that or was that a fluke?

1978 Triumph Tiger 750 Cafe/Fighter Build

1965 Triumph Bonneville 650 (Stock)

1978 Truimph Tiger 750 (Currently under Construction)

1979 Triumph Bonneville 750 Special "Ole Blue"

Oh, and just to let you know FUCK OFF is in that direction--------->
Hybrid1300R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2007, 02:28 AM   #30
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid929RR View Post
Hey Adam, I like how you posted at 9:29pm!! Did you mean to do that or was that a fluke?
do you really have to ask??

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests