Enter Your Bike Here In The November 2007 Fighter Of The Month Contest!!! - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Enter Your Bike Here In The November 2007 Fighter Of The Month Contest!!!

Closed Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2007, 10:47 AM   #41
Hybrid1300R
Hooligan Streetfighter

CF Addict
Hybrid1300R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:21 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 46 Times in 41 Posts
Hybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to all
Default Re: Enter Your Bike Here In The November 2007 Fighter Of The Month Contest!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav72 View Post
^^ that bike is awesome and it didn't even come close to winning when it was entered.

As for Sprbeast.....that bike should have won long ago! It will get my vote AGAIN this month. It's everything a fighter should be.

That, my friend, is exactly what I am saying!!! Great example!!

1978 Triumph Tiger 750 Cafe/Fighter Build

1965 Triumph Bonneville 650 (Stock)

1978 Truimph Tiger 750 (Currently under Construction)

1979 Triumph Bonneville 750 Special "Ole Blue"

Oh, and just to let you know FUCK OFF is in that direction--------->

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2007, 01:33 PM   #42
SNGPerformance
Fighter
SNGPerformance's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
SNGPerformance is a good noobieSNGPerformance is a good noobie
Default Re: Enter Your Bike Here In The November 2007 Fighter Of The Month Contest!!!

Sprbeast has gotten my votes before. While building my bike, Sprbeast made me want to tear mine apart and start over, thinking Dr. Schmuckenstein's Monster wasn't good enough. I guess we'll see how I did this month. It's an honor to be up against Sprbeast, as well as all the other bikes!

If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?!?!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #43
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

a blacked out bike just looks mean and badass, which is what a fighter is...so it only makes sense.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #44
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future

Sorry.. gotta do it again

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2007, 02:38 PM   #45
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:21 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder View Post
Sorry.. gotta do it again

lol thats like your favorite thing to do. looks good though

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #46
0cool
So squid is a bad thing?
Fighter In Training
0cool's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:21 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
0cool is a good noobie0cool is a good noobie

As someone totally on the flat black thing.. (if ya check out mine) I have to completely agree with Hybrid... Way too many bikes get over looked that shouldn't

But i think the main thing here is that the black and white background photos just arnt near as cool with a flat black bike.......

No offense to lurch you just happened to be the first black bike pic i saw.....

I don't have and ego.... I just love how awesome I am!
www.t2wireless.com
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #47
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Who says they're getting overlooked? Is there something wrong with liking black? Last time I voted for an orange and black bike, does that mean I was overlooking the good looking black bikes?

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #48
sprbeast
fukstik

CF Addict
sprbeast's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:21 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

gawsh guys.....you really know how to make a man feel loved . thanks again for the support.

i do agree to a point about the black thing but black is cooool! it can be overdone though. i like to see it used to hide stuff and as an accent to let the details show. however if i was between points on the bike project and wanted to get it a uniform color till PAYnt (pun intended) i would definetly go black. i was leaning that way on the 1100 project but i believe things have taken a different route when the project finally gets started

anyone know why the manufacturers are making the bikes with black frames now??????

anyone????

give you a hint.....not because it looks cool / sick.

it is to hide the imperfections....hey it worked for me
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-09-2007, 12:16 AM   #49
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:21 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute

if there were 2 identical bikes in ever aspect and one was lets say red and the other black
i myself and most people would go for black. its just bad ass

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-09-2007, 10:56 PM   #50
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:21 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Back on Topic...I'll try again

Endo's 1994 Kawasaki ZX6E

2002 GSXR1000 6 piston calipers
1992 CBR900RR Front Fender
Acerbis Flyscreen
Acewell Gauges
Handlebars
Barend Mirrors
Harri's ZX Racing Grips
Harley Davidson 883 Sportster Fork Mount Signals
Yamaha Virago Handlebar Clamps
Handlebar Risers (old valve springs)
Single Stage Gloss Black Paint
Frame painted with PJ1 Fast Black
Customfighters.com Decals
1999 Yamaha R6 Subframe/Plastics/Seats/Taillight
R6 subframe modified extensively
Custom Monster Energy Coolant Overflow bottle
Sprockets used for frame/subframe gussets
Chopped Bandit Exhaust Canister
Vortex Sprockets/RK Chain Set (stock/+5)
Rear Hugger

One-off owner/friend built parts include:
Exhaust Hanger
Exhaust Can
Subframe/Frame Gussets
Stainless Undertail
Subframe Mounts/Lifters
Bellypan Joints
Battery Box
Handcut "endo" decals on gas tank

Before

After

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
Closed Thread

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests