New Ideas - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Ideas

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #31
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:22 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: New Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
Seeing as how fighterfest is only 4 months away, have we come to a conclusion as to where it's going to be. I personally still think we would have a better turn out if it was somewhere in the Midwest such as OH.

I think someone decided to make FF at Karn's Performance in PA.

I moved to MO about 6 weeks ago and checked and it was almost a 13 hour ride one-way to get there. Way too far to drive to a motorcycle store, IMO, even if other CF'ers will be there. But I'd gladly make the 8 hour ride to get to Mid-Ohio to hang out and spectate some races too.

Later, Doug

74 Kawasaki H1-500
76 Kawasaki Kz900 Stripfighter
77 Kawasaki Kz1000
78 Kawasaki Kz1000
83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted)
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2014, 07:11 PM   #32
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Local Time: 07:22 PM
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: New Ideas

FF is no longer about the show. It's the gathering of friends, and an open invitation for new friends, that happens at whatever hotel will have us.

We are having a fighter show and dyno shoot out at Karns on Saturday.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014