Roll Call- Who's going?? - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Roll Call- Who's going??

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2014, 12:07 AM   #11
DannyChaos
CF Pitbull
CF Addict
DannyChaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:04 AM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 99 Times in 42 Posts
DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Roll Call- Who's going??

It's a shit show! Donkeys, midget strippers and cherries.
Kevin and I will be there early friday.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
DannyChaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2014, 03:07 PM   #12
M1SF3T
Fighter
M1SF3T's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:04 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
M1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to all

don't mean to sound out of the loop here, but where and when is it. I tried searching, couldn't find anything other than it being apart of Carlisle bike fest, but that's been cancelled this year so someone wanna fill me in?
M1SF3T is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2014, 03:14 PM   #13
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

July 18, 19, and 20th the party is at the Stardust Motel, aka big mommas house, in Carlisle PA and on Saturday we're having a show and dyno shootout at Karns Performance in Mechanicsburg, PA. But mostly it's about the party and riding minibikes.

Also, your google-fu is weak.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...play.php?f=347

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2014, 11:46 PM   #14
M1SF3T
Fighter
M1SF3T's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
M1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to all

nevermind i see the thread. guess i overlooked it the first time around. i think i clicked on every one but that one. too close to the date for me to try and make that drive this year, but ill keep it in mind for next. still getting back into the swing of things around here.
M1SF3T is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2014, 12:29 AM   #15
BigBellyRacing
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!

CF Pimp
BigBellyRacing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
BigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Big Belly Crew will be in full effect as usual! Arriving Friday Afternoon, drinking our faces off, and making love to the buffet at Hoss's.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

BigBellyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived BigBellyRacing!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2014, 01:18 AM   #16
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet132 View Post
Can't find any info on it through google, can anyone give me a quick rundown of what goes on? Might be able to be there for the entire event.
It's a meet and greet, hang out type of thing that allows us to put faces to names that was put together by the God Father AFF along withe the grand Puba Superbeast that started by going to Carlisle Pa's bike weekend. Carlisle has stopped the bike weekend (this year) so we are all going to do our thing without them.
Depending on the turnout and response it could transform next year but this year we are doing it in true fighter style and making it fit to our needs

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Wolfman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2014, 12:28 PM   #17
FighterZX6E
Rich
CF Lover
FighterZX6E's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
FighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I'll be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
There is nothing between you and death at the Isle Of Man.
FighterZX6E is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2014, 12:48 PM   #18
HalfPint
Also known as 500ML

Senior Fighterer
HalfPint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 14 Times in 7 Posts
HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!HalfPint is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...85#post1845585

Helena

HalfPint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #19
QuiCkSiLv3R
jamal avatar #1
CF Pimp
QuiCkSiLv3R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 78 Times in 44 Posts
QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

my zx has been totaled but still hasn't left my garage nor has the final paperwork been done. other bikes are in rebuilding stages.

been a really shit month. but i should be there with a new bike. given my luck, insurance will probably screw me and i'll have to lawyer up

Driving a motorcycle during the winters in the US North East has taught me one thing, you can't buy respect.
QuiCkSiLv3R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2014, 04:43 AM   #20
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellyRacing View Post
Big Belly Crew will be in full effect as usual! Arriving Friday Afternoon, drinking our faces off, and making love to the buffet at Hoss's.
No fighter this year for me.. BUT, Ill have both 50's and the new drift trike, along with all my tools. Looks like Im doin a rebuild and new valve seals on a bike at the room this year .
Ill be rollin in with the wife and BBR like usual
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived spyder!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014