FF Buy sell trade--- - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > FF Buy sell trade---

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
NeverEnough's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:49 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 30 Times in 25 Posts
NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner 
Default FF Buy sell trade---

Hey guys just figured I would throw this up here as I know myself I have a shit ton of things I could bring and sell or trade if anyone is interested...but mainly-

-"complete" zx11, runs but I believe has bad #3 rod bearing, I've added a few things to it and have a complete hotcams kit for it.... if you're interested let me know... I'm just hoping to get some of my money out of it, $800 would take it.
-Blackbird 1137 motor, needs bored and valves. (cylinder walls have light rust)- throw a number at me.
-900rr frame with SSSA that I cut front engine mount off of to fit the blackbird motor into it
-CRF450r frame and forks and swingarm with dirt title
-And I have a h1 I could possibly sell but don't exactly want to...but I'm sadly hurtin for cash having just bought a truck for a DD.

If you're interested in anything just send me a PM and we can work out some details and I can bring whatever you want to FF.

YUT-UGHHHh
NeverEnough is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-14-2014, 10:35 AM   #2
Big_Country
Fighter
Big_Country's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Big_Country is a glorious beacon of lightBig_Country is a glorious beacon of lightBig_Country is a glorious beacon of lightBig_Country is a glorious beacon of lightBig_Country is a glorious beacon of lightBig_Country is a glorious beacon of lightBig_Country is a glorious beacon of lightBig_Country is a glorious beacon of lightBig_Country is a glorious beacon of lightBig_Country is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: FF Buy sell trade---

I like this idea.

So I shall post this, I am selling my Shark Raw Soyouz helmet. $200 Size 2x I have a big dome and it fits me. Its only 3/4 head.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/s...-soyouz-helmet
Big_Country is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
cynicalrider
Fighter In Training
cynicalrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
cynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of light

Got a bunch of F4i parts:

http://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-sale-t...s-more-148588/
cynicalrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2014, 04:47 PM   #4
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

I have a bunch of parts in general. Wheels, swingarms, sssa's, forks, frames, clipons, fat bars, lights... all kinds of shit I want to sell. I've got a gokart rolling chassis I'm thinking about selling too.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2014, 06:47 PM   #5
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Honestly guys, you're probably wasting your time. 99.99% of the people going know each other and talk here and on facebook.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2014, 11:35 PM   #6
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

true.
unless you set it up before I'd say save the space

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-17-2014, 12:19 AM   #7
DannyChaos
CF Pitbull
CF Addict
DannyChaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 99 Times in 42 Posts
DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DannyChaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I have some shoes. They are all different sizes and brands. Some are very old and others are old but not very. I have been collecting single homeless people shoes for about 7 years and it's time to thin the collection a bit. I currently have 28 random sized shoes for sale going 3 foe $5 or 7 for $7. Some come with socks and one comes with a few toes and leather laces. I bring them everywhere I go anyway so feel free to just ask if you're interested.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
DannyChaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DannyChaos!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-17-2014, 10:56 AM   #8
cynicalrider
Fighter In Training
cynicalrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
cynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of lightcynicalrider is a glorious beacon of light

That 7 for $7 deal sounds like one I need to jump on!
cynicalrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014