96 blade - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!

Streetfighter Help Needed! Need help with your 'fighter? Ask for help in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 96 blade

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2020, 03:08 PM   #11
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 96 blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpyboy75 View Post
cheers for the reply guys i havent been able to get online until now sideshow yes thats right so you have a green/red wich also goes to starter solenoid a peppermint wich also goes to the idiot light sensors 3 way plug and a peppermint and green that goes from the diode/fusebox to the idiot lights

i want to do away with the diode completely so its not part of the fusebox at all so that being said and being the fuse box has it power supply do i just connect the green/red to the box and the black [ignition wire ] to the box and thats that sorry for the questions but ime a bit thick when it comes to electrics everything else ime competent with but the sparks do my foooookin head in included a pic of the loom to refresh your memory
will dig out my manual and have a look to refresh my aging and possible vaguely senile memory..

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Sideshow bob!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-30-2020, 05:40 AM   #12
stumpyboy75
Noobie
Local Time: 01:55 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
stumpyboy75 is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow bob View Post
will dig out my manual and have a look to refresh my aging and possible vaguely senile memory..

thanks buddy
stumpyboy75 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-30-2020, 10:17 AM   #13
Kimmo57
Lazy bastard

CF Addict
Kimmo57's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:55 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 22 Times in 11 Posts
Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
built this one 12 years ago then sold it without ever riding it bought her back around 6 weeks ago exactly as it was when i sold it
Timeless style.

WOMBAT (Waste Of Money, Brain And Time)

The origiSRAD
Honda CRF150R minisupermoto
Savage silliness!! Low budget modern café project
3D printed back covers for Trailtech and other stuff: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/randomtechstuff
Kimmo57 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2020, 03:13 PM   #14
AlanSmith7
NoObie
Noobie
AlanSmith7 is a NOOB

Quote:
built this one 12 years ago then sold it without ever riding it bought her back around 6 weeks ago exactly as it was when i sold it
It's looking pretty much great. Why you sold it?
AlanSmith7 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2020, 06:34 PM   #15
stumpyboy75
Noobie
stumpyboy75 is a NOOB

life mate got made redundant et but she was never used just mothballed in a garage apart from atrip to the isle ofman so its literally like i had just stored it somewhere and went to collect her
stumpyboy75 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!