Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

voodoo13's 04 gsxr1000 project "Disturbed" DISCUSSION

9K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  ed563 
#1 ·
Well, I have finally got most of the parts to get a good start, and thought I would through my hat in the ring on the build off. It was a WERA endurance race bike that met a early end. It was built by the M4 Emgo Suzuki team and raced by a friend of mine who lost the front going into turn one at Barber ended up in the wall and subsequently broke his neck(he's all good now). So needless to say I got it cheep, anyway it's LOADED with good shit, Ohlins fork internals, Penske shock, Vortex rear sets, M4 Ti exhaust, PC3r, Quick shifter, ported and polished head, Yosh cams, puts 185.6hp 79.2ft/lb to the wheel (hence the name).

#3 ·
Re: voodoo13's 04 gsxr1000 project "Disturbed"

some of the carbon parts
you need to upload them to a site first and then use the URL of the image in between the image codeing

#16 ·
yeah, we only run the 129 loop on the weekdays, I won't touch it on the weekends (too many cops too many idiots). My house is right on hwy 197 so I pull out of my drive and am on one of the best most flowing roads around, and there are roads like that all over Rabun co.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.