XS650 in the works - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Chopper Discussion

Chopper Discussion All discussions about choppers go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > XS650 in the works

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2019, 07:43 AM   #11
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:24 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud of
Default Re: XS650 in the works

The paperwork side of things looks like it could be a bit easier than I thought. Regulations here in the UK dictate that bikes of over 40 years of age have a somewhat easier time, in that they don't have to have the yearly MoT examination, and don't have to pay road tax either. In addition, it also means I can apply for an age-dependant number plate without it having to be presented as a complete bike!
MDM is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2019, 08:15 AM   #12
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:24 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

an open invitation to go wild
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2019, 11:17 AM   #13
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud ofMDM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
an open invitation to go wild
I'll wait until I've got the logbook in my hand before the grinder comes out...
MDM is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2019, 02:17 PM   #14
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:24 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

yeah, played that game
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2019, 10:31 AM   #15
Lost_Ronin
Noobie
Lost_Ronin's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lost_Ronin is a NOOB

I have a similiar situation. Picked up an 01 Suzuki GZ250 without a title. Had to get it going and passable in stock configuration before I can start modifying. Not too difficult but once I have it registered and the title I will never have to get inspections done again.

If you ask for some hot water don't act shocked when you get burned.
Lost_Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Lost_Ronin!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Chopper Discussion