zx9 94-97 steering stem size - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!

Streetfighter Help Needed! Need help with your 'fighter? Ask for help in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > zx9 94-97 steering stem size

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2013, 12:32 AM   #1
rrfighter
Senior Fighterer
rrfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
rrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to allrrfighter is a name known to all
Default zx9 94-97 steering stem size

Hey fellas i need to know what size the stem is whete it presses in the lower triple. I would like to swap some usd from a zx9 on my bandit and trying to see if i can use my bandit stem on the zx9 trips and call it a day
rrfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2019, 01:26 PM   #2
rabies
time is running out......
Senior Fighterer
rabies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Flip Offs: 1,382
Flipped Off 37 Times in 33 Posts
rabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to all
Default Re: zx9 94-97 steering stem size

was wondering this because the 2000 ninja 9 has a longer stem then an 04 ninja 6.
trying to put ninja 636 forks on 83 magna
rabies is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2019, 11:21 AM   #3
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Lover
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:01 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: zx9 94-97 steering stem size

https://www.allballsracing.com/forkconversion/ you can look up conversion kits. the ID of the bearing will match the stem size. Obviously that doesn't tell you length, but it tells you diameter. It lists the stock forks as a conversion option, look at that and you'll get stock stem diameter - for an 00 ZX9 it's 25mm upper 35mm lower.

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, WR450SM street legal, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Junkie!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!