Indian scout bobber - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion

Other Motorcycle Discussion Anything about any other type of motorcycle goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Indian scout bobber

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 12:19 PM   #1
rabies
time is running out......
Senior Fighterer
rabies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:24 AM
Flip Offs: 1,382
Flipped Off 37 Times in 33 Posts
rabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to all
Default Indian scout bobber

I don't googoog gaagaa over cars and bikes and what not. but....

I went to the dealership to look at old bikes in the back for parts and we got to talking.
like all good salesmen do swindled me into seeing the new stuff.

lots of shiny stuff lots of fancy stuff. nothing I care for.

indian bikes.

scout. bobber. ...after getting on the bike I had to pray lol.
I was like ".....how much is this?"

over 10k I had to sleep on it. still havnt gone back.
its $14,999. wayyy too much for what it is.

after searching Iv seen them much cheaper elsewhere like 11k.

anyways...........it has driveby wire throttle. EFI. 100hp. and made in my state.
very minimal and low to the ground. maaaaaaannnnn
someone talk me out of this.

or just take $5k and buy a sweet premade bobber deal. no Harley. and want EFI.
rabies is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 01:22 PM   #2
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:24 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Indian scout bobber

Those bikes are legit. A buddy test rode one and can't get over it. I'm afraid to test one

BUT with a FTR being the same money it makes the Scout a very hard sale, unless you just need that style.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 01:33 PM   #3
rabies
Senior Fighterer
rabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to allrabies is a name known to all

i just fits me perfect. I like project bikes and hack jobs but I wont something I wont mess with
my feet are flat on the ground. my arms don't stretch neither are they choked up. and 100hp....
and the motor block is eye candy galore.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 10:32 PM   #4
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:24 AM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

One of, if not the most, aesthetically pleasing STOCK engine cases and frame ever made.

thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived thaOrleanyte!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2019, 09:26 AM   #5
rabies
Senior Fighterer

dang ur pic don't work
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2019, 01:30 PM   #6
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:24 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabies View Post
very minimal and low to the ground. maaaaaaannnnn
someone talk me out of this.
Over 550 pounds of minimal.

That spoils it for me.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2019, 02:19 PM   #7
rabies
Senior Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Over 550 pounds of minimal.

That spoils it for me.
well minimal as in looks. not cluttered stuff like old guy bikes.

either way...just bought a Yamaha bolt
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2019, 10:55 PM   #8
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

I did an Indian demo ride a while back and badly wanted to go home with a Scout. Ended up sleeping on it for a week and still wanted it but the price put me off. They had a a couple trade-ins for around $8500-9000 at the time but it was still more than I was looking to spend. Ended up playing a waiting game to find a better deal until I eventually forgot about them. Now I remember them again but definitely don't have the cash for one.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2019, 11:46 PM   #9
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:24 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabies View Post
well minimal as in looks. not cluttered stuff like old guy bikes.

either way...just bought a Yamaha bolt
Haha! Well, congrats on the new ride!
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion