titans project skip build - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > titans project skip build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2019, 06:18 PM   #11
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: titans project skip build

Nightmare evening. Started a pretty easy job of making the tank mounts on the subframe. Maneged to finish them and the fuck a thread up, had to sit and grind out the nut and weld a new on in after snapping a bolt off. Got that done in the end.

Quick mock up, all looking good.

Wondering if I should put an extra support bar in in front of the subframe. Will help pull the subframe forward, also give me a fixing point for the battery and electrics. Any thoughts??

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-16-2019, 12:43 PM   #12
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Few bits done today. Trimmed the two tabs off the tank i don't need. I trimmed the tube for the subframe and cut up my skateboard.

Next jobs are to make the seat mounts, and work out the down tubes for the subframe. Not sure what lines to follow (black tape or white)??

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2019, 02:45 PM   #13
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Mocked up the support tubes, just need to buy some now

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2019, 02:48 PM   #14
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Seat brackets made. Next job is to finish shaping seat, drill it, clue the front bridge on, fill a few holes and sand it all down smooth. Then I need to work out whether I'm going to just varnish/clear it or add some decorations to it first

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2019, 11:58 AM   #15
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Steel tube for the subframe, glue, wood filler and some more clamps for the seat ( not counting clamps in the build of costing as needed them anyway so just 14 to the cost) . Hopefully get it clued together tomorrow. May have enough gas to tack the support bars in if I get them cut too. Missed the gas shop today.

Once that's done I can get the front supports and gussets made and fitted then the subframe is about done for the most part, still few little bits to work out like plate holder and lights but have a rough plan.

Quote:
This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2019, 11:59 AM   #16
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Build off cost so far 217

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-25-2019, 09:35 AM   #17
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Tank rubbers ordered, full set 10 on the bay so 227 total

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-25-2019, 03:13 PM   #18
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Got the seat pretty much sanded back. Happy with the fit so glued the front bit on.

Then I cut and tacked in the support tubes for the rear subframe. Couple more bits and the subframe will be ready to weld up I think.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2019, 04:16 PM   #19
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Full day in the garage and looks like nothing has changed.. but the subframe is nearly part of the main frame now. A couple of issues but nothing that can't be sorted.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2019, 02:39 PM   #20
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Sun was shining so took the day off the build and went riding instead. so no work done today.

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads