the FUCK YOU thread - Page 450 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2018, 02:59 PM   #4491
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:59 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Sorry to the squeamish, the weak stomachs, and the people that have had this happen and don't want to see it.
You rang? As a kid left my thumb between the hinged side of a steel door crushing the bone at the tip, AND I don't care for gore. Sorry to see that, made me cringe not to see blood but cause I have a pretty good understanding what that feels like... Heal up and try not to hurt yourself any further in the meantime ok?

Nothing major happening here but had a proper monday blues all day...

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2018, 03:06 PM   #4492
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:59 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

bet that's a bit nippy
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2018, 06:32 PM   #4493
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:59 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Fucking fuck! My fingers have been taking a massive beating this summer. This better be the last one for a bit as it's gonna take a year or more to grow back the entirety of my damn finger nail at this point.

Managed to close the entry door of my house (built in the 30's, the doors are solid oak) on my hand/fingers Saturday afternoon. After washing off all the blood and dirt (was working on the 650 earlier in the day, got a cool update for that thread) I snapped a picture before the shock set in and I couldn't hold still. Pretty sure you can't do much more damage than this, without fully amputating... still kinda wish it would have just lopped the end off and been done with it, I really don't need an entire pinky finger anyway.

Sorry to the squeamish, the weak stomachs, and the people that have had this happen and don't want to see it. But, this is pretty epic damage. I didn't even notice how bad it was until my work glove was filling up with blood dripping out of it.

I was riding the KLR without barkbusters and caught a tree. My pinky got trapped between the grip and the front brake lever. The lever ended up snapping off from the pressure. I thought I got away with it and keep riding the trail with buddies, but it absolutely killed on the way home. That big thumper vibrating the bars in the highway back home made me sick on my stomach due to the pain. Throttle hand, so no way to get any relief

I'm typically a fast healer, but I'm a little past two years and my fingernail is at about 95% now. No idea how something that requires trimming once a week takes two damn years to grow back. I just crushed mine, looks like you damn near chopped yours off, though!

I feel for you and, man. I know that hurts like a sumbitch.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2018, 11:17 AM   #4494
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:59 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

The broken nail doesn't hurt nearly as bad as one would expect. I suspect that it may be due to the lack of pressure under the nail, I've taken some good hammer hits to the digits back when I was working construction in my early 20's and I recall those being way, way worse than this. I'm going to venture a guess that it'll be mid next summer by the time it even begins to look halfway normal again. Probably a year or two before the nail is grown back to a point it can be trimmed again.

My mom got certified as a nail tech. when she was doing her cosmetology degree back in the mid 90's, so she's had a long history of dealing with broken and disfigured fingernails, I rang her up yesterday morning asking if there was a proper way to bandage or glue such an injury and she pointed me to a boutique store, or a cosmetology supply store for "nail glue". Extremely similar in property to super glue, but doesn't risk the infection that super glue would.

As soon as the swelling goes down I'll glue the two parts together and try to keep from catching it on things until the big chunk of nail falls off. Kinda funny how not surprised she was, but then again, I was a BMX rider as a kid so she's seen the worst of it... including watching me nearly bleed to death internally after a nasty crash in my mid teens. I don't think a finger injury even registers for her, at least it didn't sound too bad until I sent her the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2018, 10:34 PM   #4495
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Time to move jobs.
Today at 7 PM I was notified that today was my last day with Chrysler.

I will be in Michigan for no longer than two months, now I have the time to do a good search for my next next career path.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Casper!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2018, 05:23 PM   #4496
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:59 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 9 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

This have anything to do with the great new manager you just got. Heard on the radio this afternoon that GM is giving white collar 10year + employees package deals to retire?

Good luck Casper. Ever thought of the plastic manufacturing arena?
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2018, 06:04 PM   #4497
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Today at 7 PM I was notified that today was my last day with Chrysler.

I will be in Michigan for no longer than two months, now I have the time to do a good search for my next next career path.
Woah. Hope that wasn't a surprise call. Good luck, man.

I've been wondering lately if I should change paths myself. I can't decide if I feel secure or like I'm in a rut.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2018, 10:46 PM   #4498
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezwiz View Post
This have anything to do with the great new manager you just got. Heard on the radio this afternoon that GM is giving white collar 10year + employees package deals to retire?

Good luck Casper. Ever thought of the plastic manufacturing arena?
I've been curious since the change if it really was a manager change as he never became a manager for me... may have been limbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Woah. Hope that wasn't a surprise call. Good luck, man.

I've been wondering lately if I should change paths myself. I can't decide if I feel secure or like I'm in a rut.
Yes and no. I have had a lot of my responsibilities slowly stripped and placed in a team where my input didn't matter so I had been wondering. It didn't feel like a gut punch.

According to the contract house, it was a manpower reduction. No other reason was given.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2018, 03:27 PM   #4499
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

@Casper Isnt Ford doing a bunch of hiring down near Corktown? They just bought the old Detroit central train station and I heasd they're turning that into a new business center with a bunch of stuff in several facilities surrounding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2018, 02:20 PM   #4500
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Two days ago I get a phone call from Abingdon Regional Jail. "Do you accept this call?". Sure, why not. Never know what's going on. Turns out it's a wrong number. Hope the guy gets to try again to contact someone.

Sheriff calling me on my cell phone now asking me how I'm associated with Mr So and so. Huh? Took a second for me to connect the dots. Dude accidentally dialed the wrong number and now the fuckers are looking at me? Fuck these guys. I'm 150 miles from Abingdon. One call is excusable and understandable depending on the situation, but damn, I'll admit this feels pretty weird.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum