the FUCK YOU thread - Page 451 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2018, 05:39 PM   #4501
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:44 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Heard that my sister`s son had been group-mugged at school today bad enough to require a medical checkup apparently for no reason at all. His best friend that tried to go help him had his tooth punched in as well. You wanna know the worst part? He`s fucking seven years old! First graders do this kinda shit nowadays! Unbelievable.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2018, 06:25 PM   #4502
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:44 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Man, I really hate to hear this.

Honestly, and not trying to be weird, but I thought this type of bullshit was only happening in our neck of woods. So, in a weird way, it's kinda comforting knowing it's not just my area affected with this craziness, but it's still alarming how damn bad people are behaving these days.

Then again, I remember a similar situation when I was in high school, but that was 20 years ago now. So maybe things have been fucked longer than I realize. A group of blacks jumped a white kid and were holding him down while their buddies kicked his ribs in. Other kids were wanting to break it up, but the teachers were holding the doors shut to not allow any of us out. They should have been out stopping it themselves, of course. Finally, the white kid's brother knocked a teacher the fuck out and ran out to help his brother. 1 kid against 10-15, the blacks promptly dislocated one of his shoulders and broke his other arm. One guy held his arm over his leg whole one of his gang mates drop kicked it. Pure barbaric violence. Both of them left unconscious in ambulances. Neither of the brothers even knew the names of the other kids. It started a race war in our school where there had never been any issues in the past. Completely out of the blue. The schoolboard "released" a bunch of white teachers and the white principal immediately afterwards, and hired black replacements in every position. Life was hell to be white for the next couple years. Constant harassment and if you fought back the administration was firmly against you due to your skin color. Lots of bad shit started happening in school and it poured out in to the streets. Lots of white kids started forming their own gangs so they could protect themselves and fight back, but that shit went sideways and the law cracked down and started making examples of the white kids. It got ugly in a very bad way. I left there, but nothing's changed since. I have family that goes to school there now and they really struggle daily. Lots of violence and even a few rapes throughout the years that followed. They started keeping cops on campus to patrol, but according to what I hear, there have only been black officers assigned to patrol and the white kids and students get harrassed by them. Lots of teachers and families simply moved away due to the violence.

Y'all can think me racist, but it's simply not the truth. I'm just telling it how it was, and apparently still is.

Best wishes for your nephew, Mattson. I hope things get better soon. I don't like the shit I'm seeing in the world today. It really is unbelievable.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2018, 06:34 PM   #4503
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Not making accusations since I don`t know the facts, but that school has a lot of immigrant kids from the middle east and my nephew is blonde... The mall across the street got burned down just a few weeks ago due to a car arsonist attack gone bad so it`s a fairly wild neighborhood to say the least considering my sister lives in what could be described as an upscale part of town but since it`s right next to this one and the school is there that is where the boys are assigned to.

These people High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2018, 12:14 PM   #4504
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:44 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I shed away the fear of being called a racist after 2 years of living in the city (back in '06/'07 when I had my first apartment) and realizing people are tribal as fuck. There just isn't a nice way to say it at all, when a group of people get together, no matter if it is race, religion, social or economic status, etc., the strength in numbers emboldens them to act in a way that ensures the group survival. Unfortunately, that survival instinct of tribalism isn't necessary in modern society, so we get the shit show we see around us. Humanity has made amazing progress, and yet, our basic instincts are still alive and well.

Madison is a very liberal, left leaning city, and the auto theft that is rampant, and the all too often gun violence, is perpetrated by ONE group of people... but if you even ask why it's happening with only one group, what is the root cause of it, how it could be dealt with, you are instantly labeled a racist. Far as I can see, as long as we can't have an open and honest dialog about what's going on, we're going to just have to live with it. As absurd as that is to me, it has become a frustrating fact of life. I can't get out of Madison soon enough, between the crime, the violence, and the fact nobody is allowed to talk about it, I don't see an end in sight with it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2018, 07:21 PM   #4505
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:44 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 9 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ratty,
Unfortunately unless you leave the USA... leaving Madison won't help.

I live about 20 miles outside of city proper Chicago. Everyday gun violence & killings are a daily occurance… by one group of people. You can call me racist all you want... I'm just honest and my mouth has no filter.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2018, 11:54 PM   #4506
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Isnt the fact thatthat group has beentreated differently and are less wealthythe fact that they to that? I mean it shiuld have been started like that. Now its just a bad habbit. I dont think that race can influence the actions. Lack of education or wrong education is.

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-29-2018, 11:38 AM   #4507
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
I shed away the fear of being called a racist after 2 years of living in the city (back in '06/'07 when I had my first apartment) and realizing people are tribal as fuck. There just isn't a nice way to say it at all, when a group of people get together, no matter if it is race, religion, social or economic status, etc., the strength in numbers emboldens them to act in a way that ensures the group survival. Unfortunately, that survival instinct of tribalism isn't necessary in modern society, so we get the shit show we see around us. Humanity has made amazing progress, and yet, our basic instincts are still alive and well.

Madison is a very liberal, left leaning city, and the auto theft that is rampant, and the all too often gun violence, is perpetrated by ONE group of people... but if you even ask why it's happening with only one group, what is the root cause of it, how it could be dealt with, you are instantly labeled a racist. Far as I can see, as long as we can't have an open and honest dialog about what's going on, we're going to just have to live with it. As absurd as that is to me, it has become a frustrating fact of life. I can't get out of Madison soon enough, between the crime, the violence, and the fact nobody is allowed to talk about it, I don't see an end in sight with it all.

There's a lot about me I don't post. But yeah, after a while you start getting tired of the racist label just say fuck it. I had some wild times when I was in high school and stuff got kinda stupid. Fun, but stupid. I started hanging out with this one girl for whatever reason and ended up finding myself really liking her. She was a good person and made me want stop being stupid. After a couple months I realized she the first girl I ever real cared for and was serious about. We started dating and some people gave us shit we didn't care. One weekend she took me to a cookout at her house to meet her family and it was obvious the white boy wasn't welcome. Everyone played nice, but we cut out early. I knew the writing was on the wall. The next week in school found me jumped in the hall by her brothers and some of their friends. They kicked my ass quite well and delivered the message to leave her alone. I tried ignore it but she never spoke to me again. Years later I saw her in town and we when for drinks and to catch up. Told me she ignored me so they'd leave me alone. I told her we should try again and she declined. Too much trouble for a black girl to be with a white guy. Other blacks make life too hard for them. Such a sad way have to live.
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2018, 12:22 PM   #4508
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck me for not paying enough attention...

It had rained supercooled water last night and morning so everything was covered in a 5mm thick wet ice glazing today, was at work driving along a one lane forest road when just for a moment I looked down at the mail to see who the next magazine is for. Apparently at the worst possible moment as I missed the car coming towards me over the crest, jumped on the brakes but it was already too late as the road was slippery enough to skate on so I ended up crashing with it head-on. Not a scratch on me, just a few on the other car with a broken grille but the Fiat took a beating. Front bumper in tatters, collission bar seems bent in from the center, at least one radiator bent and leaking power steering fluid. The irony of it is my #2 car is at the shop going to a tire swap next week and after that the Fiat was due for inspection service anyway...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2018, 01:04 PM   #4509
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Corbin sucks. Sent me a torn seat, but mistakes happen, so no big deal. Send it back for repairs and radio silence for a month. Finally get in contact with them and they say it's scheduled to "hopefully be repaired sometime next week". I mentioned again that they made the seat cover wrong and reminded them what I ordered. She says that she sees my original order form, but in order to change the seat cover now that would be a charge and not a warranty repair.

But the damaged part you're cutting out is what's wrong! Just replace it with what I asked for initially! Besides, it's not a warranty repair...it came ripped! It's all on you anyway!

Nope. They won't honor the order I placed. Fuck these guys. If I ever get my seat in my hands I might escalate this. I have all the correspondence saved. Annoying.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2018, 01:34 PM   #4510
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:44 PM
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
....ended up crashing with it head-on.
Glad you're ok! That sounds like it could have been bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Corbin sucks. Sent me a torn seat, but mistakes happen, so no big deal. Send it back for repairs and radio silence for a month. Finally get in contact with them and they say it's scheduled to "hopefully be repaired sometime next week". I mentioned again that they made the seat cover wrong and reminded them what I ordered. She says that she sees my original order form, but in order to change the seat cover now that would be a charge and not a warranty repair.

But the damaged part you're cutting out is what's wrong! Just replace it with what I asked for initially! Besides, it's not a warranty repair...it came ripped! It's all on you anyway!

Nope. They won't honor the order I placed. Fuck these guys. If I ever get my seat in my hands I might escalate this. I have all the correspondence saved. Annoying.
Did you pay with a credit card? Just dispute the charge!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum