the FUCK YOU thread - Page 453 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2018, 08:47 PM   #4521
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:27 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

yeah facebook gets way more traffic, i havent stopped answering questions.. just once and a while there's retards with i assume nothing better to do.. like

arguing with me that cuz my add has a posted price of 50 bucks.. for all my autometer gauges.. as 50 is the smallest amount for one gauge, that i should sell them all to him for 50 cuz it says like 50 bucks.. there's been like 3 of those.. just stupid shit like that.. or not reading that add.. i dunno.. i dont get it, i've never emailed the person and asked them stuff that's clearly in the add.. FFS.
Mongoose is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2018, 11:34 PM   #4522
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

My favorite and most received response is, "What's the lowest you will take?"
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2018, 04:57 AM   #4523
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:27 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

i kinda sold car yesterday. price was low because of unpaid tax on it. out of 24 people one tried to lowball me by 1/3 and wrote it like, he's doing me a favor. one offeret me e36 compact in trade plus almost half of my asking in cash. ended up talking into deal for rally guys. so my old impreza will become a rally car after all.

wasnt that bad. maybe it's because of 'MURICA?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2018, 06:39 AM   #4524
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Some idiot just offered me near 1/3 of my asking price then changed languages when I didn't do as he wanted.

If someone could translate that, it would be nice. Google translate has something for Arabic as:

"You have sent the address and where I would like to see the surveillance and Sufa understand only walk"

Doesn't quite make sense to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181211-063103.png
Views:	10
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	103238   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181211-063108.png
Views:	10
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	103240  
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2018, 08:01 AM   #4525
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 45
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
My favorite and most received response is, "What's the lowest you will take?"
My go-to reply to this is usually along the lines of "what's the most you can afford?"

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2018, 10:52 AM   #4526
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I remember when i was lowballed i sent them links to cars they can afford. i usually picked the most boring car in the market and found one at their offered price, and told i have found car they can afford

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2018, 11:43 AM   #4527
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
I remember when i was lowballed i sent them links to cars they can afford. i usually picked the most boring car in the market and found one at their offered price, and told i have found car they can afford
Ha, that's clever! Going to use this one if an opportunity shows up.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2018, 12:22 AM   #4528
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:27 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Some idiot just offered me near 1/3 of my asking price then changed languages when I didn't do as he wanted.

If someone could translate that, it would be nice. Google translate has something for Arabic as:

"You have sent the address and where I would like to see the surveillance and Sufa understand only walk"

Doesn't quite make sense to me.
Translates to a scammer on the other end, chief.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2018, 09:38 AM   #4529
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:27 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I got a notice from the city that the orange C10 in MY yard is "unsightly", and that I have until the 26th to "remove it", while my neighbor 4 doors down has what looks like a Jeep Cherokee junkyard going on (he didn't get a notice). Put it up on craigslist (good glass, posi diff, cab ain't so bad, nothing but the engine and transmission is missing, frame is one of the nicer I've seen under a project truck, etc.) and figured the reasonable way to go about selling it instead of pulling it over the scales at the scrap yard, is $600, let 'em talk me down to 500 even, and I'll toss in some spare parts if they want them. I'll even help load it up and get it gone! Even as a parts truck that is easily covered parting it out whatever isn't used on a resto project.

The first offer I got, literally an hour after posting it up, was $250 (I laughed and told them there is no way they are getting this truck for scrap price), then another person offered $400 and wouldn't budge on the offer despite not even seeing the truck in person. Finally have a prospective buyer at 500 (local biker that I see around from time to time saw the ad and shot a text over about the truck) after some shitting around discussing parts I can throw in with it, stuff I don't want on the shelf at all. That's just CL too, the fuck if I'm going to deal with that sort of shit times 10 on facebook market place when every '67-'72 C10 for sale right now (in just as bad of shape, some even worse) are sitting at 1000+ on the asking price.

I don't know what happened between the time I was calling from a land line as I page through the sunday paper classifieds, to the point you can make an offer on a for sale ad via computer or text message, but it really brought out the fools. Since the beginning of internet classified ads, it's been a shit show getting anyone that is truly serious about buying a car or motorcycle.

Just a little fuck you to the friend that I have been holding this orange C10 for, since June. This thing has become such a pain in the ass that even the city is bitching about it. So help me if it's not gone by the 20th I'm towing it to the scrap yard and it'll be soda cans by this time next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2018, 11:34 AM   #4530
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:27 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I was talking with a customer one day and he made the rhetorical remark of "what did we ever do before CL". I said "Newspaper classifieds and bulletins boards". He just stared at me. Young guy.

"Newspaper classifieds and bulletins boards?...what?!"

I had to explain the whole thing to him and he was blown away. Of course, before the internet ripped everyone apart and stuck them behind separate keyboards, word of mouth got info around town in a hurry. "Hey that guy over there has a bunch of old Chevy's. Go ask him, but don't fuck around with his dog or go up to his shop until he answers the door."

Many times I'd see something I wanted and would just go knock on the door. If nobody was home you leave a not with your phone number. Sometimes it'd take days or weeks to get in tough with someone after playing landline phone tag. Small things, but you had to work harder for everything. You appreciated things much more.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum