Enter Your Bike Here In The October 2007 Fighter Of The Month Contest!!! - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Enter Your Bike Here In The October 2007 Fighter Of The Month Contest!!!

Closed Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-12-2007, 05:50 AM   #41
SpdCrazy
Speed Crazy
Fighter
SpdCrazy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:33 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
SpdCrazy is a NOOB
Default Re: Enter Your Bike Here In The October 2007 Fighter Of The Month Contest!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitys View Post
eh, what the hell Ill give it a shot.

Those are the only ones with the tank rhino lined.

Maybe Ill actually have a chance once I get my powder coating done.

nice pics sanitys.... you got my vote...

and who's zx6r is that in the background...

My life is in the hands of your hands.

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-12-2007, 05:58 AM   #42
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict
sanitys's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:33 AM
sanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well liked
Default Re: Enter Your Bike Here In The October 2007 Fighter Of The Month Contest!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300zxtt View Post
nice pics sanitys.... you got my vote...

and who's zx6r is that in the background...

haha, and its in 2/3 of the pictures!. Thanks for the pictures rob, gotta bring my cam one of these days, im still really excited about getting my stuff powder coated, 10 days tops turn around, cheap price, cant argue with that, just want to check out same of there samples and make sure they can do the the colors I want. Aside from going way off topic, highly doubt Ill win untill I get some more stuff done to the bike, but untill then Ill blame it on your camera phone, and your picture taking skills
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-12-2007, 06:09 AM   #43
SpdCrazy
Speed Crazy
Fighter
SpdCrazy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:33 AM
SpdCrazy is a NOOB

hell ya. maybe i'll rock no heel gaurds and rear peg assemblies for a bit and get them powder coated when you do ur stuff. idk. i can't have my bike be down for more than a day or two after this weekend tho. i'm a working man now ya know. and ya bring your camera so i can make fun of your skillz. haha

My life is in the hands of your hands.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-12-2007, 11:37 AM   #44
dc original
A New Breed
CF Lover
dc original's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:33 AM
dc original is making some friendsdc original is making some friendsdc original is making some friendsdc original is making some friendsdc original is making some friends
Fighter of the Month 

LURCH. That bike is MONEY.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2007, 12:09 AM   #45
pepper13
FUTURE GURU
CF Addict
pepper13's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:33 AM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
pepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, Here it is the hellfire build complete, After seeing some of the competition I don't expect to win but my goal a month ago was to have this bike finished and entered this month. This was my first Fighter build, no high tech big dollar stuff. Just old fasioned shoe string budget hardcore garage bike building. approx time-4 weeks not including the two spent in a jackasses shop, and approx 2 grand total ,cost of bike and all....Pep

The before

and after

Me so Happy

I AM HERE TO CHEW BUBBLEGUM AND KICK ASS, AND I AM ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM

Pepper13's HELLFIRE Build

[email protected]
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2007, 05:15 AM   #46
Via_MacNiven
Noobie
Local Time: 12:33 PM
Via_MacNiven is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper13 View Post
Me so Happy
So you should be mate! Good job... Like this a lot!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2007, 07:18 AM   #47
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

i was wrong the belly pan doesnt fit now and i like the acerbis better. the orange on its screen fit with the logo's. i liked it how you had it before.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2007, 10:11 AM   #48
pepper13
FUTURE GURU
CF Addict
pepper13's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
pepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of lightpepper13 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokomochandler View Post
i was wrong the belly pan doesnt fit now and i like the acerbis better. the orange on its screen fit with the logo's. i liked it how you had it before.

Gee thanks KoKo (bastard) jk

I AM HERE TO CHEW BUBBLEGUM AND KICK ASS, AND I AM ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM

Pepper13's HELLFIRE Build

[email protected]
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2007, 11:56 AM   #49
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

sorry but in all honsety i do that to myself all the time. thats what happened with that damned tractor seat

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2007, 04:34 PM   #50
Hybrid1300R
Hooligan Streetfighter

CF Addict
Hybrid1300R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:33 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 46 Times in 41 Posts
Hybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to all

The bike looks great pep, nice job!!! How's she run?

1978 Triumph Tiger 750 Cafe/Fighter Build

1965 Triumph Bonneville 650 (Stock)

1978 Truimph Tiger 750 (Currently under Construction)

1979 Triumph Bonneville 750 Special "Ole Blue"

Oh, and just to let you know FUCK OFF is in that direction--------->
Closed Thread

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests