RandysRoadeater---BY1BY2 - Discussion - Page 21 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads

2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads All discussion linked to build threads will be posted here, and open to anyone for posting

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > RandysRoadeater---BY1BY2 - Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #201
Sinister Imaging
personal hazard
CF Addict
Sinister Imaging's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:13 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 8 Times in 7 Posts
Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: RandysRoadeater---BY1BY2 - Discussion

true dat!

Sinister Imaging is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #202
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

watchya gonna do Rando'

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #203
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

if push comes to shove im riding up with the stock booty on and bringin a sharpie for everyone at FF12 to sign as my personal year book to hang in my room

" Class of 2012 Bitches"

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2012, 03:03 AM   #204
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:13 PM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

ghey

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2012, 08:21 AM   #205
Sinister Imaging
personal hazard
CF Addict
Sinister Imaging's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 8 Times in 7 Posts
Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sinister Imaging is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
if push comes to shove im riding up with the stock booty on and bringin a sharpie for everyone at FF12 to sign as my personal year book to hang in my room

" Class of 2012 Bitches"
Noice! Good idea!

Sinister Imaging is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #206
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
ghey
thats what i said. im hopin that shit comes in today. that way i have time for mock up and then time for paint and then time for final installation

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads