Easy photoshop - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters

Photoshop Fighters Need someone to Photoshop your bike to see what it could look like? Made a sweet photochop yourself? All Photoshop related stuff goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Easy photoshop

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2012, 08:40 PM   #21
mightlife
Currently Feckless
Fighterer
mightlife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:34 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
mightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to all
Default Re: Easy photoshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFighter View Post
I do the same thing. Ill hide lol images into my designs like that.

Last year I had to make a 3d studio bg for a green screen tv show and I posted a pic for my boss on my FB well I always hide my initials in the design. Anyway during a portfolio review (I go to a film school) I saw some dude use my picture as a bg for his movie. Never even cut out my initials lol

Great job on the bike, I'm berry curious how you achieved the copper look and shine, that can't all be hue and saturation
That Max and SoftImage stuff is too much for me! Respect
As I type a map I'm working on for Left 4 Dead 2 is rendering - it's a recreation of a real place in Barcelona, but it's really basic

I hope the copycat got some payback.

No, I had to delve into Image>Curves and then Brightness/Contrast. To be honest it's all about keeping the 'client' happy hehehe.
Unfortunately the two photos (the source orange R6 and the SV) were taken in different lighting which makes it more hassle than I can really be bothered with.
mightlife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #22
LAFighter
Fighterer
LAFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:34 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
LAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of light

Max, C4d, maya, and After effects is what i use, I'm more 3d design than 2d but I'm trying.

If ya wanna pm me I'd be happy to talk to you more about the work you do/ how you got into it.

Again nice work on the bike, did you use the magic wand or the pen tool?

Your bike is like a dick, You have to play with it to learn how to use it.

Fighters and Chicks always look better naked.
LAFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2012, 03:39 AM   #23
jlf
Noobie
jlf's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:34 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
jlf is a good noobiejlf is a good noobie

It took me awhile to see the shocker haha. But thanks a ton! Thinking i should lean twards the r6 orange?

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App
jlf is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2012, 05:11 AM   #24
mightlife
Currently Feckless
Fighterer
mightlife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:34 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
mightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to allmightlife is a name known to all
Default Re: Easy photoshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlf View Post
It took me awhile to see the shocker haha. But thanks a ton! Thinking i should lean twards the r6 orange?

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

You're welcome.

Mate, it's your bike, go with what you want (you'll be paying for the paint afterall).
I'm not a fan of orange (despite having had a KTM) or this bright CF/ Kawa green on bikes.

Enjoy it though!
mightlife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters