ZX-6R + R6 tail... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters

Photoshop Fighters Need someone to Photoshop your bike to see what it could look like? Made a sweet photochop yourself? All Photoshop related stuff goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > ZX-6R + R6 tail...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
supaman
Noobie
supaman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:28 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
supaman is making some friendssupaman is making some friendssupaman is making some friends
Default ZX-6R + R6 tail...

Okay, first I am not that good with photoshop so...

This is my bike with an R6 tail swap, just trying to get a feel for what exactly I want to do.

Original:

Photoshop:

supaman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
supaman
Noobie
supaman is making some friendssupaman is making some friendssupaman is making some friends
Default Re: ZX-6R + R6 tail...

If anyone would like to do a cleaner job I would greatly appreciate it. I want to add the R6 tail color it and the tank matte black and chop the exhaust.

Here is a picture of the R6:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2012, 06:46 AM   #3
Pug
Pic addict
CF Addict
Pug's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 18 Times in 14 Posts
Pug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond reputePug has a reputation beyond repute

Take a side on pic of yours from the same angle & you'll be making it much easier for people.

"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons, the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas"
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
supaman
Noobie

Sure thing.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #5
Freestyle72
Fighterer
Local Time: 11:28 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
Freestyle72 is making some friendsFreestyle72 is making some friendsFreestyle72 is making some friends

I know it's not exactly what you want...
http://www.kawiforums.com/zzr600-zx-...6k-beware.html

but the newer R6 tail really goes with the ZX6R
Freestyle72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
LarryJ
Fighterer
LarryJ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
LarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think the 06/07 R6 tail flows well with the ZX6R. The 03-06 R6 tail looks nice though.

LarryJ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #7
supaman
Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle72 View Post
I know it's not exactly what you want...
http://www.kawiforums.com/zzr600-zx-...6k-beware.html

but the newer R6 tail really goes with the ZX6R
That is a sick build! I can only imagine what that would look like as a fighter... I'm not opposed to that newer tail, I just heard that the old tails fit on my bike better.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #8
91zx6rFighter
I P Freely
Fighter
91zx6rFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light

I think that tail flows well. I'm pretty sure with the front end done right it would look super sweet as a street fighter if your into that sort of thing lol.

They say you are what you eat but I don't remember eating a bowl of awesomeness.
91zx6rFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters