Can someone do a better job than me, please? :D - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters

Photoshop Fighters Need someone to Photoshop your bike to see what it could look like? Made a sweet photochop yourself? All Photoshop related stuff goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Can someone do a better job than me, please? :D

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #11
Erki
Pinstriper4fun
CF Lover
Erki's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:29 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 9 Times in 3 Posts
Erki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to behold
Winter Buildoff Winner 
Default Re: Can someone do a better job than me, please? :D

Ugly Duckling build thread
http://customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61430

Ugly Duckling Discussion thread
http://customfighters.com/forums/sho...34#post1185834

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
The rf is like the ugly chick with a good personality, but in any situation you can't see your self elbow deep in her without throwing up.
Erki is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Erki!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #12
Wilson
GURU
Fighterer
Wilson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:29 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Wilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Can someone do a better job than me, please? :D

That would look great with a stubby carbon akrapovic can or Ixil hyperlow's
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #13
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:29 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I've got a stubby can on mine, i want to be moving it down more under the bike or giving it a mean angle. this is all just stuff in the works though haha it won't be happening for at least 6 months

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #14
Wilson
GURU
Fighterer
Wilson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:29 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Wilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Can someone do a better job than me, please? :D

Lower is better:

http://www.superbiketoystore.com/spo...rod_13951.html

I like this style.
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #15
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Yeah but I'm workin on a budget and like the can I've got.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #16
Kawafunky
Florida Fighter
Fighterer
Kawafunky's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:29 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Kawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to allKawafunky is a name known to all

you said you like your Yosh can, so I included it. I have to put a plug in for Level One Racing though, not super expensive and I think their growler would be tits on this!

I want to see the real thing modded, now get to work!!

Mr. Hyde ('05 ZX-10R) build thread: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=42338
Kawafunky is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Kawafunky!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2012, 05:56 AM   #17
n0regret5
Commander Cool

Holy shit. Thanks so much man! That's perfect. I'm working on something pretty extreme which is gonna push the limits of my comfort zone.. So just keep tuned. April next year this gets started

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters