zx10r forks to zx6r stem problems - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps > Fork Swaps

Fork Swaps Fork and Front End Swap Discussion goes here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > zx10r forks to zx6r stem problems

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #11
Hillsy
CF Lover
Local Time: 02:32 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 9 Times in 5 Posts
Hillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to beholdHillsy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: zx10r forks to zx6r stem problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecataz View Post
wait im an idiot its suppose to be 35mm ID and 47mm OD
Ahhhh...OK....yep - you're screwed
Hillsy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Hillsy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2013, 07:26 AM   #12
Reaver
Piston broke
Senior Fighterer
Reaver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:32 PM
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of light

1" spacer between the top bearing and the locknut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0regret5 View Post
I've met many dedicated long term bikers who bought a Vmax and sold it a fortnight later cos the vboost scared the shit out of them. one, sadly, for real real, not for play play. dude actually doogied his huggies.

Zephyr stage 1 build

Zephyr stage 1 discussion
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2013, 08:28 AM   #13
Spacecataz
GURU
Fighterer
Spacecataz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:32 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Spacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
1" spacer between the top bearing and the locknut?
ill try that out before i head to the machine shop. i also have a zx7 stem that is 9/16ths longer. all i would need is to turn it down, make the diameter 25mm and thread it, next best option.
Spacecataz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2015, 09:02 PM   #14
Bluedrags
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 11:32 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
Bluedrags is well likedBluedrags is well likedBluedrags is well likedBluedrags is well likedBluedrags is well likedBluedrags is well liked

I know it's been awhile but was wondering how you got on with fitting your forks as I am trying to fit 94 zx9r usd forks and have the same problem with stem sizes.
Bluedrags is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps > Fork Swaps