Important News About The Buildoff! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff

2007 Streetfighter Buildoff Anything related to the streetfighter buildoff should be in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Important News About The Buildoff!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Important News About The Buildoff!

So... here's a little update...

In the Official Buildoff Threads...
NO ONE except for the original thread poster can reply to the threads in there..... so... no more bs replies in the buildoff threads!

Also...
to make things easier for people to discuss your build... if you entered, go to your UserCP (in the navigation bar up top)
Hit "Edit Profile" on the left
Down at the bottom there are 2 new things to fill out...

Quote:
Mini Fighter Discussion Thread
If you are entered in the Mini Fighter Buildoff, put in the URL to your Mini Fighter Buildoff Discussion Thread
Quote:
Buildoff Discussion Thread
If you are entered in the Fighter Buildoff, put in the URL to your Fighter Buildoff Discussion Thread
Enter the web address (URL) to your discussion threads in the appropriate fields... then on your posts, under your avatar, there will be a link to your thread(s)!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
enrico vespa
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 10 Posts
enrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well liked
Default Re: Important News About The Buildoff!

thats gangsta, thanks

enrico vespa is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2007, 01:33 AM   #3
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i have too many builds going on so i'll just put them in my sig.

good shit tho AB, that was somthing i was wanting to fix.

YOU DA MAN!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #4
jesseunvoas
Ebay PosterChild
CF Lover
jesseunvoas's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:34 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 20 Times in 10 Posts
jesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friends

i'm too lazy can i just put it in my sig?
jesseunvoas is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #5
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseunvoas
That's fine, but the other thing is just as easy... it's just one profile field to fill out, and the rest is done automatically!

...you could do both also!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #6
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseunvoas

mine are in my sig...it works.

bump this thread cuz i want everyone to do this or put it in your sig. one or the other.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-12-2007, 09:49 AM   #7
jesseunvoas
Ebay PosterChild
CF Lover
jesseunvoas's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:34 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 20 Times in 10 Posts
jesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friendsjesseunvoas is making some friends

ive just got my myspace adress in my home page so i'll just stick to the sig idea i guess
jesseunvoas is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff