600 f3 - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!

Streetfighter Help Needed! Need help with your 'fighter? Ask for help in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 600 f3

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2019, 01:58 AM   #11
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:44 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 24 Times in 14 Posts
a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: 600 f3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
So I'm curious is there a way to make clipons like straight bars.. or do I have to go the dirtbike rout and drill my top plate
Since your bars are above the yoke, you may be able to get close. Remove the locating pins off the bottom of the clip ons. Put them on the other fork leg and twist until you're happy.

May or may not end up with a position you can use.

If you're not into that, and don't want a drilled yoke, on a 600f3 you can use one off a cb750f2, cb400sf, or a couple of other hondas.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F392275333571
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F401755819808
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F283571511140

Whatever you go with, you need to remember the forks stick through the yoke and may fight for space with the bar.

Aaron, living in Gibraltar and riding a 2014 MSX125 (Grom) with a bunch of shiny shite on it. Slow n loud!
a_morti is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2019, 10:21 AM   #12
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:44 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: 600 f3

I have seen f3s with 954 front ends, so basically any sport bike front end from a honda will go on. get first gen 1000rr for the best bang for your buck. also, people put 900rr motors in f3 frames, which means you could probably make a 919 motor work, which is fuel injected. but those steel frames are heavy. I say just buy a 929/954/1000rr.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived tldave!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2019, 07:29 PM   #13
[email protected]
NoObie
Noobie
Us4ever05@gmail.com's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:44 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Us4ever05@gmail.com is a NOOB

So what your saying is. I take the clipons that's on it. And switch sides. Allowing me to turn them. Also. How much nodding does it take to get that 900 engine on the bike. I know the frames got some weight.. but I love the bike alot. Lol.. that being said I'm going to fuel injection soon I'm gonna get a bike for my every day ride. Something I'm gonna leave bone stock.. the f3 I got is for building so if it's not to hard to drop the 900 motor on it I would.
Us4ever05@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!