Got spraypaint on something? - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork

Paint and Bodywork Anything to do with fabricating bodywork, composites, prep and paint work goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Got spraypaint on something?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2007, 09:02 AM   #11
goon73
more ideas than money

CF Lover
goon73's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:52 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
goon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: Got spraypaint on something?

only two tools you ever need.....
Duct Tape and WD-40

If it moves and its not supposed to..... Duct Tape
If is supposed to move and Dont........ WD-40
goon73 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2007, 05:48 PM   #12
Gixerman
?????????????

Gixerman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:52 PM
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 55 Times in 45 Posts
Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmcgoon
only two tools you ever need.....
Duct Tape and WD-40

If it moves and its not supposed to..... Duct Tape
If is supposed to move and Dont........ WD-40
You forgot the hammer dude!

If it don't fit or still ain't moving.........it fucking will by the time i've finished with it.
Gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-18-2007, 05:33 AM   #13
zx636skiv
Fighterer
zx636skiv's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:52 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
zx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixerman

If it don't fit or still ain't moving.........it fucking will by the time i've finished with it.
This too is true, which is why I have some big damn hammers!!

...C-Ya...Skiv...
'00 ZX6fightR & '99 Marauder project

My ever ongoing 6R Fighter Project
zx636skiv is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-18-2007, 05:38 AM   #14
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:52 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixerman

"All you need to work on anything is duct tape, WD-40, and a hammer.
If it moves and it ain't supposed to, use duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to, use WD-40.
If it don't fit or it still ain't movin... it fuckin will by the time I'm done with it."

Yes.
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork