skr00zloose's bastard child-hawk GT discussion - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions

Fighter Buildoff Discussions Here there is a seperate thread to discuss each fighter build in the contest.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > skr00zloose's bastard child-hawk GT discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2007, 08:29 PM   #51
zx636skiv
Fighterer
zx636skiv's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:15 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
zx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friends
Default Re: skr00zloose's bastard child-hawk GT discussion

Steve, you gonna be around this weekend? I am gonna try and get that shock to you...anything else you need that I might have??

BTW, it has to fit on a bike or in a backpack, cuz I ain't gonna be in the truck!

...C-Ya...Skiv...
'00 ZX6fightR & '99 Marauder project

My ever ongoing 6R Fighter Project
zx636skiv is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2007, 10:57 PM   #52
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp
skr00zloose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 25 Times in 25 Posts
skr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx636skiv
Steve, you gonna be around this weekend? I am gonna try and get that shock to you...anything else you need that I might have??

BTW, it has to fit on a bike or in a backpack, cuz I ain't gonna be in the truck!
lol, nah, just the shock mang.

wait.. you mean you're actually going to RIDE your bike?? wow!!

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.
skr00zloose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2007, 04:34 AM   #53
zx636skiv
Fighterer
zx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friends

I always ride my bike...then I usually wake up from that dream.

Just realized...why do you have to live so close to the bike classic this weekend...too many damn cops. I don't have an inspection on one...and the other isn't street legal. I will still ride, but I think I will have to take the "less likely to get pulled" one...

...C-Ya...Skiv...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2007, 09:35 AM   #54
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp
skr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I always ride my bike...then I usually wake up from that dream.

Just realized...why do you have to live so close to the bike classic this weekend...too many damn cops. I don't have an inspection on one...and the other isn't street legal. I will still ride, but I think I will have to take the "less likely to get pulled" one...
i completely forgot the bike classic was this weekend, lol. maybe i'll take the 50 down there for a bit and mess with the po-po

i haven't had a bike inspected in years man, i wouldn't sweat it, just stay away from the oceanfront, you'll be fine.

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2007, 09:29 PM   #55
zx636skiv
Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skr00zloose
i completely forgot the bike classic was this weekend, lol. maybe i'll take the 50 down there for a bit and mess with the po-po

i haven't had a bike inspected in years man, i wouldn't sweat it, just stay away from the oceanfront, you'll be fine.
So the fighter should be ok to ride then???

...C-Ya...Skiv...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2007, 09:51 PM   #56
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp

Quote:
So the fighter should be ok to ride then???
lol, only if you ride with me. guess who's working the security for the front gate???

(for those not in the know, my pop's is local city PD)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2007, 10:25 PM   #57
rdannar
DIZZLE
CF Addict
rdannar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:15 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 14 Times in 14 Posts
rdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by skr00zloose
lol, only if you ride with me. guess who's working the security for the front gate???

(for those not in the know, my pop's is local city PD)
It's not what you do right or wrong, It's who you know.

I have gotten out of, or a lot less hassle with law enforcement since I got my new job last year (clinical director of a kids group home). The program director's hubby is a statie and the head of the drug task force is one of our board of directors. Not to mention I spend all week talking to JPPO's, going to court with clients, etc...
rdannar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2007, 07:23 AM   #58
zx636skiv
Fighterer

Nah...I ain't going to the classic...I just wanna drop off the shock and pick up the carbs!! I stay away from places that are 99% HD on principal. That's why you will never see me at Boneshakers. Not scared, just if I wanted the drama that comes with pulling my sportbikes into a "biker" bar, then I could just as easily spend more time on StuntLife!!! I am going for a drama free year...and if that means I have to avoid contact with some harley guys...then so be it...

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Harleys, I just hate that they hate me!!!

...C-Ya...Skiv...

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions