g-style street-fighters' 1989 Suzuki GSX-R 750 : Project G-2 Discussion - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions

Fighter Buildoff Discussions Here there is a seperate thread to discuss each fighter build in the contest.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > g-style street-fighters' 1989 Suzuki GSX-R 750 : Project G-2 Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2007, 12:58 AM   #21
g-style street-fighter
Bush pilot
Senior Fighterer
g-style street-fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:32 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
g-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friends
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - People's Choice Awar 
Default Re: g-style street-fighters' 1989 Suzuki GSX-R 750 : Project G-2 Discussion

I didn't I just try to hide the chip!!

REMEMBER VOTE FOR G-STYLE
g-style street-fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2007, 01:46 AM   #22
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:32 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: g-style street-fighters' 1989 Suzuki GSX-R 750 : Project G-2 Discussion

curious to see how the paint comes back?! how much longer??

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2007, 08:34 AM   #23
Tommy Pantsdown
Naked from the waste down

CF Addict
Tommy Pantsdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
Tommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Bike looks fucking great. Keep it up! More pics! More pics!

You interested in making some gangster rearsets?
Tommy Pantsdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2007, 08:49 AM   #24
Candyman
Perpetual Project

CF Pimp
Candyman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Candyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Try the Sigma sport 800 for a speedo. It works great, but don't cut the wires. I cut mine and respliced them, now it only works half the time.

Built Not Bought

Let these hands sit not idle.
<SOLD<SOLD
Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2007, 07:11 PM   #25
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-style street-fighter
I didn't : I just try to hide the chip!!

Nice job.
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2007, 12:00 AM   #26
g-style street-fighter
Bush pilot
Senior Fighterer
g-style street-fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
g-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam
curious to see how the paint comes back?! how much longer??

Me too!!!! The guy who's doing the paint does custom paint jobs and is doing it free for the exposure, both here and at our local shows..... I told him to go nuts and the paint is as much a mystery to me as everyone else!!! It's really driving me nuts waiting...

.....G.....

g-style street-fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #27
g-style street-fighter
Bush pilot
Senior Fighterer

Bikes running today .... Pretty loud, I'll add a little more baffling over the weekend. Otherwise working good.. Just waiting for the bodywork to return.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2007, 10:13 AM   #28
cannibalanimal
Senior Fighterer
cannibalanimal's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:32 AM
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
cannibalanimal is making some friendscannibalanimal is making some friendscannibalanimal is making some friendscannibalanimal is making some friendscannibalanimal is making some friends
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

lookin good, what I wanna know is where do u get the ends off the adjustable struts. an what are they called I am trying to source some for my build
cannibalanimal is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2007, 10:27 AM   #29
g-style street-fighter
Bush pilot
Senior Fighterer

Just a standard rod end (12 mm in this case) They can be ordered at any industrial supply store... I didn't pay for mine so I don't know how much they cost. Make sure you get std. right hand thread unless you have a left hand die.

.....G.....

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions