Proper manuvering in busy intersections - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion

Other Motorcycle Discussion Anything about any other type of motorcycle goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Proper manuvering in busy intersections

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2014, 07:30 AM   #1
Archimeech
Noobie
Archimeech's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Archimeech is a NOOB
Default Proper manuvering in busy intersections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCwdcUnQCHc

I think this is a fine example

I own over 30 guns, and none of them have ever killed anyone..... yet

......and neither have any of my bikes!
Archimeech is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2014, 09:59 AM   #2
theSLEEPER
ER6Ninja Warrior
Fighter
theSLEEPER's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:59 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 2 Times in 1 Post
theSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to alltheSLEEPER is a name known to all
Default Re: Proper manuvering in busy intersections

That was some next level riding.

Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want.
theSLEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2017, 07:20 PM   #3
VF500 Fighter
Fighterer
VF500 Fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:59 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
VF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to all

I love how the one guy just drives straight into the bus. No hesitation.
I know old video, I just thought it was funny.
VF500 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2017, 11:15 PM   #4
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 09:59 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Proper manuvering in busy intersections

give him credit, roombas do the same thing and it generally works
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived medimicated420!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion