Wooster Nationals - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff

2008 Streetfighter Buildoff All discussion about the 2008 Buildoff goes in here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Wooster Nationals

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-14-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
enrico vespa
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 10 Posts
enrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well liked
Default Wooster Nationals

Is everyone going toe the Worchester Nationals like last year for the buildoff?

I'll be heading up to the nationals. This time I refuse to get pulled over.

enrico vespa is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2008, 06:48 AM   #2
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:33 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Wooster Nationals

I'm pretty sure we'll be going there
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2008, 01:10 PM   #3
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

WOOHOO! VESPA!

I dont know who plans on coming, but I would love to have people show up for the Ghettogether again!!!

i know i'll be there buddy!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Sweet, maybe I can actually go this time. When is it anyway?
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2008, 10:30 PM   #5
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

july 4th weekend generally

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
ZrO-1
Go hard or go home

CF Pimp
ZrO-1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
ZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Hmmmmm.....
Maybe I'll visit my family on LI and take a trip up to Worchester for the fourth. can't say for sure right now though.

I am the hooligeek...
ZrO-1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2008, 03:34 AM   #7
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

gettin pretty close here folks...anyone still wanna go hang out??

Quote:
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2008, 10:19 AM   #8
enrico vespa
GURU
CF Addict
enrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well liked

I'm going up with family. My brother can't leave until Sat 10am, so we're gonna go straight there. I went to the site and I didn't see an address to plug into the GPS. Also, what's the parking like, I'm meeting up with 25 other bikes up there?

Is it a free for all on parking, or is it a designated area.

enrico vespa is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #9
enrico vespa
GURU
CF Addict

Got there Saturday afternoon. Even though Worchester was dry, I was drenched from the ride up. Lots of great cars. Seen the stunt show by the tunnel, that was ok. Was too tired and headed to the hotel around 9ish. Would've been nice to see a few of you up there, would've been great to see the Fighter build off there as well.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2008, 11:18 AM   #10
catman
(cheers smiley goes here)

CF Pimp
catman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:33 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 1st Place 

I would have liked to go again this year it was a great time and great folks at Adams ( who was a great host), but it was too close to fighterfest. So I couldn't afford the drive twice within 3 weeks ??

Fear Knocked on the door, Faith answered , but noone was there ?

SAME SHIFT , DIFFERENT GEAR
catman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff